Time to Question What Is Big Enough
- Personal Income Up 0.2%; Core PCE Climbs 0.1%. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32890, p6
The article reports on the increase of personal income in the U.S. as of April 2008. It posted an increase of 0.2% in personal consumption expenditures. Core prices increased 0.1% for a 2.1% gain over the year. The data confirm the possibility of a dip in second-quarter growth. In the first...
- The use of bonus schemes as schedules of rates. Carter, T. G. N. // Management Services;Jan1984, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p14
This article focuses on the Planning and Land Act Legislation of Great Britain. The legislation stipulates that within ever changing perimeters a proportion of work must go out to tender. The criteria, therefore, is to be competitive and make the rate of return. A basic requirement of the...
- District of Columbia: Funding for Certain Union Employee Pay Bonuses: AIMD-00-309R. // GAO Reports;9/13/2000, p1
Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO provided information on the District of Columbia's funding for certain union employee pay bonuses. GAO noted that: (1) the District reported a surplus of about $445 million for fiscal year (FY) 1998, thus triggering the need to reopen negotiations about...
- Kean Seeks Pay Hike for New and Urban Teachers. Rodman, Blake // Education Week;2/10/1988, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p10
The article reports on the proposals of New Jersey governor Thomas H. Kean to increase the salary of teachers and provide bonuses for instructors who work in inner-city school districts. He believes that a wage increase may attract young teaching talents. A fund worth $30 million was requested...
- MONEY BOX. // Professional Manager;Jul2010, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p43
The article reports that according to the 2010 National Management Salary survey, bonus payments have dropped from 60.9% in 2009 to 40.4% in 2010 in Great Britain.
- California is cracking down on MTA safety bonuses. Ceniceros, Roberto // Business Insurance;10/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p1
Focuses on a state law which is aimed at cracking down construction safety bonuses paid out by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. How the state law will force the agency to provide a broader picture of worker injuries; Effective date of law; Details on how some...
- What a bonus. // Supply Management;2/18/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p54
The article focuses on the bonus scheme which a law firm in London, England missed a mile without anyone earning something from them for setting targets in more prosperous times
- Puerto Rico to Pay Christmas Bonuses. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2015, p28
The article reports that the Puerto Rico government will pay Christmas bonuses in 2015.
- Honey, pass wife bonus. PENCE, MATTS // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);5/31/2015, p3
The article offers information on the bonus focused on stay-at-home wives to bring up children in the U.S.
- Best Western. // AirGuide Online.com;11/30/2009, p2
The article reports on the bonus rewards offered by Best Western International Inc. in the U.S.