The Trading Floor
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p1
Reports developments related to hiring of executives and merger of companies as of March 2001. Appointment of Mark Opila for the sales team of Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein; Announcement on the acquisition of Tyco International by the CIT Group Inc.; Business ratings for the Riverside County...
- Campaignasia.com's top five. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Sep2011, p4
A list of top five news stories from Asia is presented which includes Google Inc.'s acquisition, appointment of MediaCom by Procter & Gamble (P&G) in Japan, and OMG's Sony media business contract.
- Cutbacks, Growth For Trading Pros. // Traders Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 174, p20
Deals with the effect of the mergers and acquisitions of trading companies in the United States on the number of trading jobs. Estimated number of employees who will be affected by the merger between Chase Manhattan and J.P. Morgan; Creation of stronger Nasdaq trading desk by UBS Warburg and...
- CANNING: St Jean's reels in Raincoast Trading. // CanTech International;Feb2013, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p39
The article focuses on acquisition of sustainable canned seafood company Raincoast Trading by Canada-based St. Jean's Cannery and Smokehouse.
- Food Dealers to assume assets of trade association. Harrison, Sheena // Crain's Detroit Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on assumption of assets of the Great Lakes Petroleum Retailers and Allied Trades Association in Lansing by Associated Food Dealers of Michigan, a Farmington Hills-based trade association. Associated Food Dealers President Jane Shallal will be president and Ed Weglarz,...
- Thomson Aims to Build Bloomberg Killer. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;2/17/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the acquisition of the sell-side trading system Quant Trading by Thomson Financial Inc. Plans regarding the association of Quant Trading with Thomson Yield One platform slated for release in the midyear of 2003; Services provided by Quant Trading; Base offering for Thomson Yield One.
- Buyers vs. Sellers. HARTZELL, PAUL // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p44
In this article the author comments on the intricate relationship between the buyers and sellers and their expectations and also on the future for trading facilities in the U.S. He states that buyers want the safest bet for as little as they can get away with and sellers are reluctant to reduce...
- OnExchange Links With GL Trade for Derivatives. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;11/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 45, p9
Reports the merger of OnExchange with GL Trade in the United States. Relevance of the derivatives contracts; Coverage of the combined package; Approval of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- Salt Lake City online trading company sold to Chicago-based online broker . // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/7/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p1
Reports that online brokerage firm Terra Nova Trading LLC has acquired the brokerage business of Maverick Trading. Services of Terra Nova Trading LLC; Assets acquired by Terra Nova.