Former Baum Banker Joins J.P. Morgan's Denver Office
- Dearth of Deals Puts $975M Puerto Rico Electric Sale in Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p6
Reports on developments involving large revenue bond deals in the U.S. Selection of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. to price the revenue bond sale of Puerto Rico Electric Authority; Price of the revenue bond offering of New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund; Financial terms of the system-wide revenue...
- J.P. Morgan Gives Chicago Banker Asset-Management Role. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/14/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30871, p5
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s Chicago, Illinois-based investment banker James M. Beck will shift some of his responsibilities away from public finance to take a more formal role on the investments side. Responsibilities of Beck under his new role; Benefits expected to be gained by...
- JPMorgan Opens Seattle Branch, Hires Seattle-Northwest Bankers. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32483, p43
The article reports on the opening of JPMorgan Securities Inc. of its first public finance office in Seattle, Washington. Christine Pihl, the JPMorgan vice president, will head the office together with her associate Jeb Spengler. According to reports, the company consistently ranks among the top...
- J.P. Morgan Securities Hires Three to Bolster Public Finance Group. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32114, p29
The article reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. recently hired three mini professionals to boost its public finance department, and created a new position in its western region group. Gene Saffold, co-head of the public finance group, said in an interview last week that the hires were made...
- Firms like 15-year collateral for prepay protection. K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 46, p13
Reports on the forecast of J.P. Morgan Securities that 15-year collateral premiums will continue to provide superior prepayment convexity compared to their 30-year counterparts. Conditions cited contributing to the increase in 15-year issuance; Explanation for the narrower prepayment...
- Morgan unit leads Philippine utility loan. // American Banker;3/20/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 53, p30
Reports that J.P. Morgan & Co.'s Asian securities unit will arrange a $100 million utility loan for National Power Corp., guaranteed by the Republic of the Philippines.
- J.P. Morgan Staffs New Denver Office With Baum Bankers. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p6
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. has opened a public office in Denver, Colorado. Heads of the office; Focus of the office on nationwide surface transportation.
- J.P. Morgan Reportedly Set to Hire in L.A. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/21/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30482, p27
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. may open a public finance office in Los Angeles, California. J.P. Morgan's hiring of banker Brian Corley; Operations and service offered by J.P. Morgan.
- JPMorgan leads close race heading into 4th Qtr. // Asset Securitization Report;9/30/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p8
Focuses on the rank of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. in the underwriting business in the U.S. Proliferation of joint lead managed roles; Deterioration of the capital market; Inclusion of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. in the list.