Orlando Aviation Authority Prepares $143 Million Sale
- Orlando Airport Affirmation. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32417, p27
The article reports on the affirmation of Fitch Ratings Inc.'s AA-minus rating on the $864.6 million outstanding senior-lien bonds of Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, Florida, as well as its A-plus rating on $427.9 million outstanding subordinate-lien bonds. Fitch analyst Peter Stettler said...
- FLORIDA: Air Debt Gets a Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/14/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32650, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority's senior-lien revenue bonds to Aa3 from A1 in Florida. The rating will apply to $828.3 million of outstanding senior-lien revenue bonds. It has also been affirmed by Moody's that...
- GOAA to Price $215M AMT Bonds for Orlando Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;9/23/2015, p13
The article discusses that the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) plans to issue $215.15 million of bonds, to support Florida's Orlando Airport's capital plan, and also mentions that some of proceeds of the bonds will finance improvements and renovations of the existing north terminal.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33056, p11
A calendar of events related to bond issuance in the U.S. in 2009 is presented including the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp., and the Massachusetts Port Authority.
- Bonds Fuel Expansion at Orlando, Tampa Airports. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/13/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34075, p1
The article focuses on the expansion of the airport operator plans at Orlando and Tampa in Florida. Topics discussed include increasing demands of the passengers, federal and state funding for bond finance and capital improvement plans of the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority. It also discusses...
- Orlando, Fla., airport board plans for growth. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;07/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30690, p36
Reports that the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority's board of directors has approved plans for about $200 million worth of upgrades. Additional runway at the Orlando International Airport.
- ORLANDO'S BILLION-DOLLAR DEVELOPMENT. // Airports International;Nov2013, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for the Orlando International Airport to cater twice as many passengers as it used to accommodate which was approved by the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) Board.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33088, p11
A calendar of events in the U.S. area from March 26 to April 24, 2009 is presented which includes Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, the New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. (HHC) and the Ohio Treasurer of State.
- GOAA to Price $215M AMT Bonds for Orlando Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34383, p1
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority prices $215.15 million of bonds subject to the alternative minimum tax on Wednesday to support Orlando International Airport's $3 billion capital plan.