Two-Year Notes Go at 3.705%
- Treasury to Sell $27B of 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32887, p7
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury to sell $27 billion of four-week discount bills on May 28, 2008, and $19 billion of 17-day cash management bills on May 30.
- Treasury 5-Years Go At 3.230% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31717, p2
Reports on the auction of 16 billion dollars worth of five-year notes by the U.S. Department of Treasury.
- Treasury to Offer $30B of Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32965, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell at an auction $30 billion worth of 59-day cash management bills and $30 billion worth of 45-day cash management bills starting September 19, 2008. It adds that the Treasury Department will again offer to the public $40 billion worth...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.990% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;6/11/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32897, p2
The article reports on the auction of the $23 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 1.990% high yield, a price of 99.845222. The coupon equivalent was 2.021% with a 2.67 bid-to-cover ratio. The tenders at the high rate were allotted 26.43% and the median yield was...
- Treasury to Offer $27B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction $27 billion of 91-day bills and $26 billion of 182-day discount bills on August 26, 2008. It notes that the 91s are dated September 2 and due in December 4, and the 182s are dated September 2 and due on March 5, 2009. Reports...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.190%, 0.285% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33152, p2
The article reports on the increase of tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. It states that tender rates for the Treasury's discount bills were higher as the three-month bills obtained a 0.190% high rate from 0.180% a week before,...
- Treasury's $8B 4-Week Bills Go At 4.545%. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury auctioned $8 billion of four-week bills at a high yield of 4.545% on Tuesday, June 12, 2007. The coupon equivalent of bills was 4.637% while the bid-to-cover ratio was 3.90. The total amount of bid was $31,218,040,000 and the Treasury...
- Treasury's $28B 3-, 6-Month Bills Go At 4.640%, 4.765%. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p2
The article reports on the decline of the payment rate for 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the Treasury Department in the U.S. The price for the 91-day bill was 98.827111 while the 183-day bill was 97.591028. On the other hand, the median and low bid and the bid-to-cover ratio of 91-day...
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32046, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction US$4 billion of five-day cash management bills on January 11, 2005.