New Home Sales Up 5.3% in Feb
- Single-Family Starts Fall 11.4% in March. // National Mortgage News;4/22/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p2
Reports on the economic downturn of single-family housing industry in the U.S. Release of figures by the Commerce Department and the Department of Housing and Urban Development; Comparison of figures with the previous months; Expectation on the contribution of the residential lenders for...
- New Homes Sales Fall 14.8% in Jan. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p2
Reports on decline in the sales of single family houses in the U.S. for the month of January 2002 according to a data released by the U.S. Consumer Department. Percentage decrease in the sales; Comparison of average price of single family houses sold in January 2002 with that in December 2001.
- Housing Starts Fall. // National Mortgage News;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the decline of single family housing, according to the U.S. Commerce Department.
- New Single-Family Home Sales Fell 0.3% in August. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;9/27/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33789, p2
The article focuses on sales of single family houses in the U.S. which reportedly decline by 0.3 percent in the month of September 2012 according to the data presented by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- New Home Sales Rise 2.1% To 476,000 Annual Rate. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/26/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33935, p2
The article offers information on a report released by the U.S. Commerce Department that shows the sales of new single-family houses have risen up by 2.1 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 476,000 in May 2013.
- Oct. New Home Sales Rise to 1.226M Rate. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32018, p2
Reports on the rise of new single-family home sales according to the data released by the Commerce Department in the U.S.
- New home sales surge to record high in May. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 28, p15
Reports on the increase of the sales of single-family homes in the U.S. Revision of the Department of Commerce of its home sales number; Factors contributing to the growth of sales; Decline of interest rates on long-term mortgages.
- Home Sales Point Toward New Record. // National Mortgage News;6/3/2002, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p23
Reports the increase of sales for single-family homes. Data survey conducted by the National Association of Realtors; Observation of the U.S. Commerce Department on the inflation of sales in housing; Presence of demand for purchase mortgages.
- New Home Sales Rise 2.8% To 870,000 Annual Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32700, p2
The article reports on the rise of sales of new single-family homes by 2.8 percent to an 870,000 seasonally adjusted annual rate in July 2007, according to data released by the Commerce Department in the U.S. Sales of new home were 10.2 percent below the 969,000 rate in July 2006. The number of...