eCollege Financial Overview, 2002 vs. 2001, 4Q and Full Year
- Revenue Climbs and Losses Drop For E-Learning Provider eCollege. // Educational Marketer;2/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p6
Announces the release of the financial results of electronic learning platform provider eCollege in the U.S. Increase of the company's revenue; Decline of the operating and net losses of eCollege; Factors driving revenue growth.
- ECOLLEGE.COM EXPANDS CONTRACT WITH ILLINOIS VIRTUAL HIGH SCHOOL. // District Administration;Oct2001, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p16
Reports the contract extension of eCollege.com for the Illinois Virtual High School for the online courses. Establishment of K-12 market in the higher education; Development of the online courses; Organization of the state teachers in the online education.
- Ecollege.com Increases Offerings With New Content Providers. // Educational Marketer;10/11/99, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p3
Focuses on the online service provided by Ecollege.com that allows universities to put individual classes or their entire course offerings online.
- eCollege.com And Versaware Join In Electronic Publishing Deal. // Educational Marketer;04/17/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p2
Focuses on an electronic publishing deal between eCollege.com and Versaware, an Internet and electronic publishing company.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the financial status of two companies for the third quarter ending September 30, 2000. eCollege.com; Renaissance Learning.
- eCollege.com Plans To Reach Profitability In 2001, A Year Early. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the plans of eCollege.com to reach profitability in 2001 rather than in 2002, according to chief executive officer Oakleigh Thorne.
- eCollege.com Drops 2001 Revenue Projections, Aims At Campus Market. // Educational Marketer;01/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the revenue-growth expectations of eCollege.com for 2001.
- On Q4 Revenue Gains, Lower Losses, ECollege.com Predicts Profitability. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p6
Predicts the profitability of ECollege.com, the electronic-learning software and services company for the fourth quarter of 1999.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;5/14/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p8
Reports the revenue of the higher education provider ECollege in Denver, Colorado.