Despite $50M Issue, Group Fights Plan to Relocate Wisconsin Hospital
- Standard & Poor's Announces Upgrade For New York City Hospital Corp. Bonds. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;02/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31081, p5
Reports the upgrade on the New York City Hospital Corporation bonds by Standard and Poor's. Implications of the upgrade for the Health and Hospitals Corp. (HHC); Factors triggering the upgrade; Importance of the HHC to the community.
- Fitch Places Wisconsin's Synergy Health on Watch for Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32913, p3
The article reports that Synergy Health Inc.'s (SH) credit has been placed by Fitch Ratings Ltd. on rating watch for an upgrade. The decision is in line with SH's affiliation with Froedtert & Community Health Inc. (FCH) system which is believed to increase the amount of debt secured by the FCH...
- CEO: I DIDN’T KNOW. Soder, Chuck // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/24/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p0001
The article discusses Steris chief executive Walt Rosebrough's testimony at a federal hearing regarding Synergy Health's cancellation of its U.S. expansion plans due to his planned acquisition of the company.
- TEXAS: Hospital Debt to Be Retired. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/15/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32857, p9
The article focuses on the approval of the Kilgore City Council in Texas to use general fund revenues to pay off its $2.8 million tax-exempt bonds. It is noted that the bonds was used in improving Laird Memorial Hospital. It is indicated the bonds could be used only for a nonprofit. Moreover,...
- U.S. sues to block Steris bid. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/1/2015, pA02
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in an attempt to block the $1.83 billion bid of infection prevention provider Steris Corp. to acquire the Great Britain-based healthcare company Synergy Health Inc. in 2015.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/8/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 109, p3
The article reports on a definitive merger agreement between Synergy Health and SRI/Surgical Express.
- BETTER SAFE. Eagle, Amy // Health Facilities Management;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p10
Describes the architectural design of Saint Joseph's Hospital Replacement Facility owned by SynergyHealth in West Bend, Wisconsin. Views of John Reiling, president and CEO of Saint Joseph's Hospital, on the number of deaths due to medical error; Actions taken by the hospital to improve patient...
- NEWS AND PRODUCTS UPDATE. // British Journal of Community Nursing;Oct2009, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p455
The article presents an update on community nursing products including the web site launched by Activa Healthcare, the development of New Comfifast MultiStretch elasticated viscose tubular bandage from Synergy Health, and the trial held for roflumilast, a phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) inhibitor.
- Did Steris deal push Synergy to kill big expansion plan? SODER, CHUCK // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/24/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p0001
The article discusses the implications of Steris' forthcoming acquisition of Synergy Health on latter's aggressive expansion plan in the U.S. Topics covered include the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) antitrust inquiry, Synergy executive's defense of their actions during a hearing at the Carl...