America above all?
- MILITARY REFORM, POST-WAR. // Christian Science Monitor;12/24/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 22, p8
Provides a reflection on the United States-led war in Afghanistan and the lessons learned.
- PACIFIST AMERICA. // Boise Weekly;9/19/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p8
The article argues against the issue regarding War on Terror in the U.S., wherein Americans opposes the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as it would be a prospect of future conflicts.
- EVEN DICTATORSHIPS HAVE THEIR LIMITATIONS. Durkin, Tish // National Journal;12/7/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p3537
Comments on the assistance offered by the government of Saudi Arabia to the U.S. in its war against terrorism. Discussion of the limitation of dictatorships; Solution to fight terrorism in the Middle East; Analysis of the use of money as a way to stop terrorism.
- The United Nations, the United States, and the War on Terrorism. Samuilov, Sergei // Russian Politics & Law;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on the standpoint of the United Nations and the U.S. on the war against terrorism. Failure of the U.S. to understand the secret diplomacy of European states; Efforts of the U.S. Congress to resolve complex international problems in a properly structured world; Reasons for the...
- PTs and the War on Terrorism. Reuss, Rick // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;Jul2002, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the letters "Another View of Terrorism and the War in Afghanistan," in the February 2002 issue and "PTs and the 'War on Terrorism,'" in the May 2002 issue.
- Decisions Detained: The Courts' Embrace of Complexity in Guant�namo-Related Litigation. Geltzer, Joshua Alexander // Berkeley Journal of International Law;2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p94
The article investigates the judicial embrace of complexity in the setting of Guant�namo-related litigation. It explores several key judicial decisions suggesting post-9/11 detention at Guant�namo to show how courts have avoided delving deeply into the factors of time and space while...
- Singer-songwriter salutes lost Canadian soldiers. Miller, Heather Andrews // Alberta Sweetgrass;Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p8
Reports the commemoration of the death of a Canadian soldier in the U.S.-led war on terrorism in Afghanistan with the song 'Private Richard Greene' by singer-songwriter Don Gladue. Release of the CD 'Spirit in the Wind'; Impressions of Gladue at the song; Career profile of Gladue.
- LETTERS to the editor. Nethe, Richard H.; Maldonado, Sigrid; Sherman, Ray; Silverman, Joe; Burke, Dennis M.; Havis, Donald S. // Humanist;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p2
Comments on articles about the war on terrorism led by the United States.
- Karachi hotels gain from War on Terror. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/4/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4229, p8
Reports on increase in hotel occupancies at Karachi, Pakistan as of July 2002. Factors that contributed to the success of Karachi; Effect of the War on Terror on hotel occupancy at Karachi.