Denver Asks Court to Allow City To Repossess Ocean Journey Land
- Bond investors sue Denver. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/20/95, Vol. 234 Issue 11, p16
Reports that investors in the Denver International Airport has filed three class-action lawsuits against the city and county of Denver, Colorado. Claims of plaintiffs; Alleged overpaying of bonds; Possible sanctions against the plaintiffs.
- Denver Airport workers sue. Flynn, Kevin // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/28/95, Vol. 235 Issue 9, p9
Reports on the lawsuit filed by construction workers of the Denver International Airport in Colorado against the city for negligence in the use of cement-based fireproofing material. Product liability claims against manufacturer of Monokote brand fireproofing material; Number of construction...
- Song of the south. Andreoli, Rom // Crain's Chicago Business;1/10/94, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p15
Reports on repossessions of real property in Chicago, Illinois. Number of property owners hauled into court by lenders; Condition of the market for office space; Amount of revenue generated by retail real estate.
- Delinquent on payments? Watch out for the `repo man'. Baker, Chuck N. // Las Vegas Business Press;08/04/97, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p31
Provides insights into the operations of Las Vegas, Nevada-based companies involved in the business of repossession. Camping Companies Inc.'s service fees; Insurance coverage for repossessed vehicles; American Lenders Service Co. owner Felix Pastor's views on competition in the repossession...
- Subprime boom is prime time for repo business. Timmons, Heather // American Banker;8/8/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 152, p8
Reports on the boom in the property repossession business in the United States. Merger wave in banking; Seminar by the collections trade group Time Finance Adjusters; Automobile repossessions; Tips given during the seminar.
- A third of UK repossessions are in Northern England. // Mortgage Finance Gazette;May2014, Vol. 145 Issue 1778, p15
The article reports that over a third of repossessions across Great Britain were made in the North of England in the first three months of 2014.
- Lender liability for wrongful repossesion. Lloyd, Robert M. // Banking Law Journal;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p612
Focuses on the losses caused by repossession when the bank is not entitled to repossess. Why these losses occur; Reference to cases; How to avoid problems between borrowers and lenders.
- Scottish repossessions ruling could halt cases. DALE, SAMUEL // Mortgage Strategy;11/29/2010, p4
The article reports on the landmark ruling that will suspend repossession cases in Scotland.
- Retention of title update. Trott, Linky // Credit Control;1998, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p7
Presents an update on the law of preservation or retention of title clauses in Great Britain. Case of `Chaigley Farms Ltd. versus Crawford Kaye and Grayshire Ltd.'; Case of `Highways Foods International Ltd. Mills and Another versus C. Harris Ltd.'; Case of `Ian Chisholm Textiles Ltd. versus...