- Fitch Sees Amount of Outstanding Garvees Doubling by 2004. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p3
Reports the expectations of Fitch on the doubling of the amount of outstanding Garvee bonds by 2004 in the U.S. Enactment of the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century; Issuance of states of Garvees for highway projects; Acceleration of the amount of issuance.
- Fitch Lifts Pontiac Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33303, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Inc. upgraded Pontiac's outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds worth eight million dollars from CCC to B and its tax increment financing authority bonds from CCC to B in Michigan.
- Fitch Upgrades Suffolk County, N.Y., to A-Plus. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;03/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31087, p41
Reports the upgrading of obligation bonds of Fitch in Suffolk County, New York. Reflection of the upgrading to improve fiscal environment; Commitment of increasing reserves; Focus on long-term financial considerations.
- News In Brief: Mt. Sinai-NYU Rating Cut to BBB by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p2
Reports that rating agency Fitch Inc. has downgraded its rating of New York-based Mount Sinai-NYU Health System's outstanding bonds. Doubts expressed by Fitch regarding the Health System's leadership structure.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p9
Cites a tabular representation of information related to competitive note offerings as of February 7, 2002. Financial advisers of bonds; Date of issue of bonds; Rating of bonds by rating agency Fitch Inc.
- Reeling Mount Sinai Medical Center in Florida Gets Slammed by Fitch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p32
Reports on the downgrading of debt by the U.S. rating agency Fitch Inc., issued by Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida which was the most drastic rating action on the health care bond issue. Impacts of the financial downfall on the officials of the medical center; Steps taken by turnaround...
- Fitch rates Miss. Garvee bonds AAA. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;06/16/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30663, p2
Reports on Fitch Inc.'s rating of Mississippi's upcoming $200 million Garvee bond issue.
- NYC GOs raised to A by Fitch IBCA. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;03/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30594, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrading of New York City's $26 billion of the outstanding general obligation debt. Reasons for the upgrade; Criticism on the city's financial dependence on Wall Street; Remarks from Alan Hevesi, city comptroller.
- Fitch will use report to shine light on the practice of ratings shopping. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30732, p32
Reports on Fitch Inc.'s plans to use the result of its default study to examine the alleged practice of ratings shopping by bond issuers in the United States. Project planned to compare Fitch's ratings with those of competing rating agencies; Impact of comparison shopping on the bond market.