High-Speed Rail Bill for $12B in Debt Debuts in House
- Florida Agency Looking at Permits, Bids for Contested Rail Project. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31735, p42
Reports on the contested rail project in Florida. Performance of public hearings on the federal permitting process; Selection builder; Issuance of tax-exempt bonds.
- Alaska Railroad Taps Citigroup To Run Debut Tax-Exempt Sale. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32377, p36
The article reports on the Alaska Railroad Corp.'s selection of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. to senior manage its first venture into tax-exempt debt markets. The Alaska Legislature has approved a bill enabling the state-owned railroad to issue the bonds, which will be secured by Federal Transit...
- Virginia Issuers Offering $806M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33512, p1
The article reports on the 806 million dollars of tax-exempt bonds offered by two bond issuers in Virginia to support the railroad project. It reveals that Fairfax County Economic Development Authority has started with 206.3 million dollars of revenue bonds to finance the Metrorail extension to...
- Court Upholds Legality of Bond Sale to Renovate Chicago's Soldier Field. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p40
Reports on Illinois Supreme Court's decision to dismiss a lawsuit that challenged legislation permitting the sale of $400 million of tax-exempt bonds. Utilization of the proceeds from the sale; Opinions about the court's decision.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p40
Presents information about several short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p40
Presents statistics on short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. as of November 02, 2001. Securities for which the data between November 02, 2000 and November 01, 2002 is provided; Estimated rates of the 30-Day commercial paper; Variable-rate demand statistics of Lehman Brothers Money Market...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p37
Presents short-term tax-exempt yields for securities in the U.S. as of November 08, 2001. Variable rate demand for municipal bonds; Money market municipal index for bonds.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31264, p30
Presents information about short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of November 13, 2001.