NORTHEAST REGION: Full Year
- Clean and Green Bonds See Refundings More Than Triple. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/11/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32937, p5A
The article reports on the performance of environmental facilities bond market in the U.S. in the first half of 2008. The environmental facilities bond market in this period was driven by a rise in refunding transactions, while new-money issuance dipped well below compared in the first six...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33015, p27
Several charts are presented depicting the financial performance of the bond market in the U.S., including information on the short-term tax-exempt yields, municipal market data general obligation yields and re-offering yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32917, p41
The article presents the statistics on the performance of the bond market in the U.S., including visible supply, municipal bond index and the municipal bond prices.
- Gainers & Losers: United/ Refco. K. L. // High Yield Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p7
The article focuses on the financial performance of companies in the U.S. for the week ending March 17, 2006. United Airlines has been one of the listed gainers. The company has expanded its flight offerings to enhance their success. The same is true with Charter Communications Holding's bonds...
- Midwest Fails to Post 1st-Half Issuance Gains. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/15/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32692, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Midwestern for the first six months of 2007. Midwest posted double-digit gains, with issuers selling $34.7 billion of bonds for a nearly 1% drop over the same period in 2006. According to Thomson Financial, the second-quarter total of $17.9...
- Yields Drop Amid Increasing Firmness. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/4/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 45, p11
The article reports on the drop of yields despite the positive performance of the municipal market in the U.S. It indicates that the 20-bond index of 20-year general obligation (GO) bond yields has decreased by 4.24% while the 11-bond index of higher grade 20-year GO yields has dropped by 3.9%....
- As Health Care's Financials Peak, Issuance jumps 40% in First Half. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;8/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32690, p17A
The article reports on the financial performance of municipal bonds for health care services in the U.S. Total issuance in health care for the first half of 2007 was $27.1 billion, a 40.1% growth over the first half of 2006. Of the two quarters, the first outpaced the second with $10.6 billion...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Mostly Down in Lackluster Week. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p40
Reports on the drop in the yield indexes of bonds in the U.S. from August 15-19, 2005, in reference to the periodical "The Bond Buyer." Factors contributing to the drop in yield indexes of bonds; Decrease in the revenue bond index; Other types of bonds with low yield indexes.
- Leveraged Finance Volume Totals $1.05T YTD. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p5
The article reports that global leveraged finance volume total 1.05 trillion in the first half of 2013, representing a 35% spike over the 776.8 billion raised in the same time period a year ago. High yield bond volume reached 270.3 billion dollars in the first half of 2013, a growth of 50% over...