Atlantic City Deal
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.
- A Turn for the Better. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p1
Focuses on the plans of Virginia-based Charleston Area Medical Center to sell its negotiated bonds in March 2002. Factors responsible for the sale of bonds; Infrastructural developments of the medical center; Ratings of the medical center's bonds by Moody's Investor Service Inc.
- UMC issues $25.3 million in construction bonds. // Las Vegas Business Press;6/23/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p12
No abstract available.
- Timing May Be Good for Pittsburgh Hospital's $250 Million Debt Deal. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p35
Reports on a 250 million dollar bond deal from the Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Details of the bond deal; Credit ratings of the bonds.
- Flint, Mich., agency to sell $45 million of hospital bonds. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;03/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30348, p35
Reports on the decision of officials at Hurley Medical Center in Flint, Michigan to sell $25 million of new-money bonds and another $20.3 million of revenue refunding debt through the Flint Hospital Building Authority.
- Palmetto Health Alliance offering could include interest rate swap. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;08/25/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30712, p36
Reports on the plan of Palmetto Health Alliance to issue between $75 million and $140 million of bonds. Structure of the revenue-backed bond deal; History of Palmetto Health Alliance.
- Missouri's Heartland Medical Crafts Sophisticated Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/7/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31280, p44
Reports that Missouri-based Heartland Regional Medical Center has priced $151 million of new money and refunding revenue bonds in the U.S. Goals of the refunding; Purpose of carrying the deal through a sophisticated transaction; Members of the finance team that finalized the deal.
- Yuma, Ariz., Hospital to Sell $59M In Revenue Bonds for Improvements. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;03/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31100, p3
Reports on the plan of Yuma Regional Medical Center to sell 59.37 million of hospital revenue bonds for capital improvements. Construction of a patient tower; Structure of the bonds.
- Maine Hospital System Ready to Rejigger Its Facilities. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p8
The article reports on the move of the Maine Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority to sell 290 million dollars of Series 2011 revenue bonds to benefit the MaineGeneral Medical Center's construction spree.