San Francisco Airport Puts Positive Spin on Two Downgrades
- Houston Airport Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;09/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30972, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the ratings of the bonds of the Houston Airport System.
- Moody's Puts Charlotte-Douglas Airport on Watch List. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p4
Reports on the rating provided for the revenue bonds of Charlotte-Douglas International Airport by Moody's Investors Service in Charlotte North Carolina. Reasons for possible downgrading of the airport; Reactions of airport officials to the rating; Strategies used by officials to maintains finances.
- Airport Debt Demoted. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p34
Reports on the degradation in rating of revenue bonds issued for the Kenton County Airport of Kentucky. Ratings of the revenue bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Factors that led to the degradation.
- Airport Debt Elevates. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p31
The article reports that Moody Investors Services Inc. has upgraded the Series 1994, 1998, 2002A and 2002B senior airport revenue bonds of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Aa3 from S2 as well as the Series 2002 junior lien bonds to A1 from A2. The changes in credit ratings were...
- As Scrutiny Intensifies, O'Hare Hit With Negative Outlook. Ferris, Craig T.; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p48
Reports on reduction in general airport revenue bonds issued for Chicago, Illinois-based O'Hare International Airport. Attribution of reduction in ratings to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks; Decline in operations and number of passengers; Impact of the terrorist attacks on frequency of...
- CALIFORNIA. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p38
Reports on affirmation of rating of debt for San Francisco, New York International Airport by Moody's Investors Service. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on bond ratings; Estimated decline in number of passengers on the airport.
- Spokane County, Wash., Airs Downgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p27
The article reports that the enterprise revenue bonds issued by the Spokane Airport in Spokane County, Washington has received a A2 rating from Moody's Investors Service which reflects the airport's low debt levels and strong market performance with little competition.
- Allegheny Affirmed. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p31
Focuses on the ratings of Allegheny County Airport Authority in Pennsylvania. Rate of its revenue bonds; Indication of negative rating.
- Air Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31746, p31
Reports on the rating upgrade received by Jacksonville International Airport from Moody's Investors Service in Florida. Review of the airport's upcoming sale of insured, auction-rate revenue bonds; Consideration of underlying ratings of outstanding parity bonds.