Massachusetts' Note Sales Abound in School-Building Season
- City sales tax rebate climbs. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/15/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the sales tax collections and allocations for the cities of Texas including, Clarendon, Hedley and Howardwick.
- HIGH ROLLERS. Ramseyer, Rick // Restaurant Business;2/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p50
The article informs that Las Vegas has shed its image long ago as a place where finding a good meal was a gamble. Nowadays, Nevada's largest city not only is a premier dining destination, it's also home to at least 10 of the nation's top-grossing independent restaurants. These big indies, with...
- Late 2010 upturn raises Hays sales tax receipt. Barton, Bob // Free Press (Buda, TX);11/24/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 34, p1D
The article reports on the improvement presented by four biggest cities of Hays County in sales tax receipts and are directed to an overall increase of at least 5% in Texas in 2010.
- EYES ON THE PRIZE. // Restaurant Business;10/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 17, p16
The Restaurant Growth Index (RGI) ranks all the metropolitan areas in the U.S., from the best prospects on down, based on statistical predictions of restaurant success. The RGI score is calculated on an area's total restaurant sales and sales as a percent of income, at a per-capita level,...
- Quality instead of quantity is the motto for the future. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p87
Features the city of Nice in the French Riviera in France. Annual sales turnover of the city; Performance of the tourist trade in the city; Number of guests that arrive in the city each year.
- City garage sale set this weekend. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/15/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 20, p8B
The article announces that a Spring City Wide Garage Sale will be held by the City of Burnet in Burnet, Texas at several locations around the city on May 18, 2013.
- FOCUS ON. Ohlhausen, Peter E. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar1999, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on the clean and safe effort of the University City District in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to increase security in the urban area. Voluntary funding of security measures; Collaboration between safety ambassadors, corporate security departments and the city police.
- We all have a right to protect ourselves. Hutchison, Kay Bailey // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);3/19/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 12, p6A
The article reports on the issue of security surrounding Burnet County, Texas.
- Managing Disasters; Preventing Catastrophes. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2008, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p12
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on several outstanding public and private security programs and another on the growth of the Target Safe City project in the U.S.