Chicago Fed's Moskow Talks Fair Housing
- News In Brief: Moskow: Economy To Recover This Year. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p2
Reports on expectations of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago President Michael H. Moskow for an economic recovery in the year 2002. Importance of consumer confidence; Difficulty in the judgment of reactions of consumers.
- Chicago Fed picks business professor as next president. Klinkerman, Steve // American Banker;8/25/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 164, p5
Reports on the appointment of Michael H. Moskow as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois. Moskow as professor of Northwestern University of Evanston; Successor to Silas Keehn who will retire effective September 1, 1994; Educational background.
- New president named for Chicago Fed. // American Banker;8/24/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 163, p2
Reports on the appointment of Michael H. Moskow as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Illinois effective September 1, 1994. Career and educational background.
- Chicago Fed chief focuses on the customer--banks. Seiberg, Jaret // American Banker;8/9/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 152, p3
Features Michael H. Moskow, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Previous employment; Career achievements; Views on banking.
- Moskow Sees Signs Of Recent Recovery. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the business forecasting of chief executive officer Michael Moskow of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois. Signs of recovery of the economy; Recession of the economy for the rest of the nation.
- Chicago Fed's Moskow: Firming Depends on Data. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32511, p2
The article reports on the status of Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. The Federal Reserve Bank may have to raise rates, but such movement will depend on economic data. According to Michael Moskow, some additional firming of policy may yet be necessary to bring inflation back...
- Purchasers guardedly pessimistic for '96. Saccomano, Ann // Traffic World;5/6/96, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p39
Presents information on the National Association of Purchasing Management (NAPM) Incorporated's, 51st semiannual economic forecast. Prediction on a 2.9 percent growth for manufacturing; Results of NAPM survey presented on April 30th, at its 81st annual international conference; Information...
- Regulators Fear Banks Are Sowing Seeds of Another Farm Crisis. WOKER, CRAIG // American Banker;11/3/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 212, p7
Focuses on the concerns of Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago president Michael H. Moskow that banks in the United States may be relaxing their credit standards for farmers. Need for lenders to work with their farm customers to develop a plan to survive the farm economy's downturn; Role of...
- Chicago Fed's Moskow To Retire Aug. 31. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32552, p2
The article reports on the retirement of Michael H. Moskow, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois, effective August 31, 2007. According to sources, he was originally intended for mandatory retirement in 2004, but his tenure has been extended by the bank's board of...