Municipal Bond Index
- Bond Buyer Indexes . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p41
Focuses on average stock price indexes and ratings of various municipal bonds in 2001. Stock price of 20-bond GO Index1 municipal bond as of October 25, 2001; Price of 25-bond Revenue2 municipal bond as of September 27, 2001; Average stock price of 10-year Treasury3 municipal bond as of May 31,...
- Muni Bond Indexes Are Mixed. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;10/8/2015, p1
In the week ended Oct. 8, the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index fell one basis point to 4.37% from 4.38% in the previous week. The BB40 Index is based on the price of 40 long-term bonds.
- S&P Downgrades Ingleside, Tex., Three Notches to BB. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;8/16/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32446, p7
The article reports that Standard & Poor's 500 Index has downgraded Ingleside, Texas, three notches to the non-investment-grade status of BB from BBB due to a deteriorating financial condition. According to director James Breeding of Standard & Poor's, the downgrade is just the result of some...
- S&P: Polk Co., Iowa, Outlook to Positive. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p2
Reports on the revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s ratings on Polk County, Iowa's outstanding general obligations (GO) bonds and GO capital loan notes. Purpose of the revision; Affirmation of the agency's AA-plus standard long-term and underlying rating on the bonds; Significance of the...
- Yuma County, Ariz., Schools Stable: S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's has revised to stable from negative to its outlook on the rating of Yuma County Union High School District No. 70 in Arizona. Reason for the revision; Implication of the ratings.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p22
Presents a chart of the changes on the ratings of bonds in the United States as of October 24, 1997.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p35
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 5, 2002. Several heads for which bonds are issued.
- ARIZONA: Good News for Goodyear. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the increases underlying general obligation rating received by the Goodyear Community Facilities Utility District No. 1 in Arizona from Standard & Poor's Corp. to A-minus from BBB which is based on consistently strong available fund balances and mostly built-out status.
- TEXAS: Crystal City ISD Cracks a Bit. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the downgraded rating achieved by the Crystal City Independent School District in South Texas from Fitch Ratings Ltd. to BBB-plus from A-minus.