Home Sales Rise
- New Record for CA Median Prices. Venetis, Kyriaki // National Mortgage News;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p20
Reports on the record made by single-family detached home in California. Reports conducted by California Association of Realtors and Real Estate Solutions; Amount value of a median price housing; Rates of interests; Inventory index for existing single-family detached homes.
- Medians in Florida Surge by 9% in 4Q. // National Mortgage News;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p20
Reports on the increase of median price of existing single-family homes statewide. Data gathered by the Florida Association of Realtors; Number of existing single-family homes sold; Percentage increase of sales.
- Realtors predict '98 slowing of Calif. home price increases. Prakash, Snigdha // American Banker;12/15/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 239, p12
Focuses on the California Association of Realtors' report which warned that home prices in California for 1998 will not increase, as compared to 1997. When the report was released; Comments from economist G.U. Krueger; Indepth look at median home prices in October, 1997.
- Numbers of home sales dip, but prices are rising. // Buffalo Law Journal;10/22/2009, Vol. 81 Issue 85, p4A
The article reports that home sale in Bufallo, New York has decreased but prices are increasing. This was according to a report from Buffalo Niagra Association of Realtors which recorded a total of 926 homes sold compared to 963 in September 2008. It also mentions that the same is true for the...
- Report: Median Housing Price Drops 22 Percent. Mowad, Michelle // San Diego Business Journal;6/23/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p13
The article reports on the decline of the median price for single-family detached homes in Del Mar, California. Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach, Cardiff-by-the-Sea are the least affordable areas in North County for detached homes. According to the North San Diego County Association of Realtors,...
- California housing afford-ability at 24 percent for first-time buyers. // Mortgage Banking;Jan2007, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p9
The article focuses on the reports from the California Association of Realtors concerning housing affordability during the third quarter of 2006. The association's First-time Buyer Housing Affordability Index, which measures the percentage households could afford to buy a house in California,...
- Sanger bests Valley in home price growth. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/6/2004, Issue 323201, p1
The article focuses on the housing prices in Sanger, California. According to the Sanger economic development director, the city ranked third in the state in median home price growth in the last quarter of 2003 on a top 10 list prepared by the California Association of Realtors. He discussed the...
- Home sales up 5% in a year. // Buffalo Law Journal;10/27/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 86, p15
Reports on increase in sales of single-family housing in New York according to the Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtor in September 2005. Number of single-family property transactions; Decrease in the price of houses; Worth of sales volume.
- HOUSE PRICES: Estate agents unfazed by Rightmove report of 1.7% drop. // Mortgage Strategy;8/23/2010, p10
The article focuses on Rightmove PLC report on the 1.7% drop of house price in Great Britain in August 2010, which is being played by the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA). According to NAEA chief executive Peter Bolton King, the result is only one month's statistics wherein the...