- Defaulted 1992 COPs for California Migrant Workers May Yet Bear Fruit. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p4
Reports that investors of defaulted certificates of participation in 1992 to finance a facility for migrant workers in Arvin, California may recoup some amount of their investments. Company in negotiations for purchasing the facility; Reasons for the failure of the investment project;...
- Tobacco District COPs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p29
Reports that Durham, North Carolina will sell multi-million dollars worth of certificates of participation.
- Nebraska Readies $29 Million of COPs and Short-Term Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p3
Reports on deals set by Nebraska state to sell certificates of participation (COP) worth multimillion dollars, in an effort to save money in light of budget shortfalls faced by the state. Finance upgrades to be made possible by the sale of COP; Bonds to be issued by the Nebraska State College...
- Florida District Ready to Roll Out $61M of School COPs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/24/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31477, p32
Reports the plan of the school district to roll out $61.4 million insured of certificates of participation in Florida. Importance of the proceeds for the elementary schools; Finance needed for the school; Presentation of the general obligation bond rating of the school district.
- Los Angeles Unified School District Set to Issue $195 Million of COPs. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p5
Reports on the plans of Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) to issue up to $195 million in certificates of participation (COPs) on December 4, 2002. Distribution of the amount for various issues; Deal made by LAUSD with other companies regarding COPs; Plans of LAUSD to issue general...
- Charlotte, N.C., to Sell $28 Million in COPs for Bus System. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p25
Reports on the plan for the sale of debt issuance in 2004 in certificates of participation of Charlotte, North Carolina. Worth of certificates of participation; Purpose of the sale; Underwriter of the variable-rate deal.
- NEBRASKA: Moody's Affirms State's Aa2. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/21/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33586, p9
The article reports on the outstanding certificates of participation (COPs) of Nebraska which was affirmed to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in September 2011.
- To Boost Supply, San Francisco Going Ahead With COP Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31225, p6
Reports on plans of the city and county of San Francisco in California to move ahead with a competitive sale of certificates of perticipation (COP). Use of proceeds from the sale; Bond ratings for the tax-exempt COPs; Financial advisor for the deal.
- Deal in Focus: COPs Refunding a Three-Piece Juggling Act for Calif. County. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p50
Reports on the plans of San Bernardino County in California to refinance about $100 million in certificates of participation. Series in which certificates will be sold; Factors to be considered during the sale of certificates; Rationale behind county's decision to refinance the issue.