Five Senior Muni Officials Retiring From A.G. Edwards
- LI baby boomers need better retirement plans. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/4/95, Vol. 42 Issue 49, p24
Reports that baby boomers have not saved enough for retirement, according to a report from AG Edwards & Sons of Garden City. Views of Michael DiSilvio, AG Edwards branch manager.
- Long Road to Retirement. Frabotta, David // Golfdom;Nov2006, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p10
The article discusses the issue of retirement in the United States. Statistics from the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Economic Analysis are discussed. The statistics present information relating to retirement savings, individual debt, and spending habits among Americans are presented....
- LPG retailers considering the idea of retirement in a few years should begin developing an exit plan today, says Mark Anton II. Chastain, Zane // LP/Gas;Oct98, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p20
Presents an interview with with LP-Gas and Mark Anton II, investment broker for A.G. Edwards and Sons company, on issues pertaining to retailers considering retirement. Importance of having an exit plan in place for retirees; Benefits of preparing an exit plan early; In-depth look at the interview.
- America's Nest Egg Score. Black, Pam // Financial Planning;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p24
This article reports on the results of the Nest Egg Score survey conducted by financial services firm A.G. Edwards in the U.S. in 2006. It is designed as a comprehensive indicator of how U.S. households are doing at building wealth. It was found that U.S. citizens do not know how much they...
- Oppenheimer Pays More to Edwards Brokers. Brent, Andrew // On Wall Street;Feb2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p16
Reports that Oppenheimer Funds has increased the commissions it pays on individual retirement account sales to brokers at A.G. Edwards. Statement issued by Greg Stitt, spokesman for Oppenheimer; List of funds in which the additional commission applies.
- Tops in shoring up that nest. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/24/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 39, p33
The article presents the result of the 2007 Nest Egg Index, which assesses residents' savings and investments in retirement plans and conducted by A.G. Edwards Inc. in the U.S. Connecticut replaced New Jersey in the top spot. Hartford, Connecticut ranked 20th out of 500 communities listed by the...
- A.G. Edwards makes several appointment in Tucson offices. // Inside Tucson Business;4/10/95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p7
Presents appointments at the Tucson, Arizona offices of A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. Includes Edward Marshall's appointment as vice president of investments; Naming of Sherry Hall as associate vice president and trust specialist; Naming of vincent J. Cattolica as senior investment broker.
- Brokerage builds on European market. Hadley, Mark // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;8/19/96, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p15
No abstract available.
- Edwards finds best growth strategy is sticking to core brokerage business. Plasencia, William // American Banker;4/25/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 78, p9
Features A.G. Edwards & Sons, a St. Louis based brokerage. Registered investment representatives; Competition from other firms and banks; Foray into investment banking.