Median CPI Rose By 0.3% in Jan
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p2
Reports on an increase in the median consumer price index for November 2001 calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up 0.3% in May. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34128, p1
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland announced that its median Consumer Price Index has increased by 0.3 percent in May 2014, matching the pace set in April 2014 and following increases of 0.2 percent, and also presents report from Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Median CPI Up 0.3%, Cleveland Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p2
Reports that the median consumer price index increased according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Median CPI Rose 0.1% in Nov. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/17/2014, p14
The article discusses the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland report on December 17, 2014, that shows an increase in median consumer price index (CPI) in November 2014, translating into increase on an annualized rate, and gain in 16 percent trimmed-mean CPI.
- May Median CPI Up 0.4%, Cleveland Fed Reports. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32403, p2
The article provides information on the median Consumer Price Index (CPI) in Cleveland, Ohio. The Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) of the state recorded 0.4% increase in the retail price index for the month of May and registered an annual rate of up to 4.3%. This price measure inflation rate is...
- June Price Statistics. // Economic Trends (07482922);Aug2009, p2
The article focuses on the trend in consumer price index (CPI) which increased by 9.3% in annualized rate as of June 2009 in the U.S. The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland stated that the CPI increased to 2.4% in June followed by 1.7% in May, based on producer price index, prices of the new...
- Inflation and Prices. Meyer, Brent // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2009, p2
The article focuses on statistics regarding inflation and prices for the U.S. in August 2009. It states that the consumer price index (CPI) rose by 5.5 percent in August 2009, but the 12-month growth rate is still down by 1.5 percent. It says that several price moves have occurred, such as the...
- Cleveland Fed: October Median CPI Rose 0.2%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p2
Reports on the growth in the median Consumer Price Index, as calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in Cleveland, Ohio.
- INBRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/23/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33067, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. bond market. The consumer price index (CPI) shows an overall increase of 0.3% and an increase of 0.2% at the core in January 2009. As per the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, median CPI rose 0.2% in January 2009 after a 0.1% rise in December...