Harrison Joins Chicago Muni Analysts Society
- A WASHINGTON STATE STRING TRIO FROM 1910. Wilson, David // Old-Time Herald;Dec2007-Jan2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p10
Excerpts from the article "An Interview With Miss Julia Harris," by David Wilson, published in a 1969 issue of "Seattle Folklore Society Newsletter," are presented.
- Poem for Mother's Day. Harris, Julia // Highlights;May2007, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p36
The article presents the poem "Poem for Mother's Day," by Julia Harris. First Line: If my mother were a flower, Last Line: in the light wind.
- ARIZONA: Unkind Cuts. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p33
Reports that the Phoenix suburb of Glendale in Arizona will stop hiring employees and cut back on replacing equipment and put off several city projects as of November 2002. Reasons for the expected move; Cuts in department budgets of the suburb.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p11
Informs the hiring and selection of employees in Great Britain. Increase of advertised jobs for senior executives; Scheme by HMS Personnel Services for the distribution and food processing industries; Increases in recruitment advertising volumes.
- People and post. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on appointments and resignations from office of some employees in personnel management field in Great Britain. Appointment of Tom Cannon as chief executive of the Management Charter Initiative; Appointment of William Abell as general manager for personnel of Midlands Co-of; Resignation...
- People going places. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p12
Presents information on the hiring of employees at companies which are involved in the adhesive and sealants industry in the United States. Selection of Elizabeth Meyers Armstrong, as Zeneca Resins' general manager for the Americas; Selection of Thomas Bezek as a process chemist at Adhesives...
- Effectively managing the internal pressures of hiring. Messmer, Max // Business Credit;May95, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p49
Advises on ways to get around political pressures affecting the hiring practices of a firm. Internal pressure while hiring staff.
- Looking up. // Career World;Jan1997, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the increase in employee hiring in the United States in 1996 and the high entry-level salaries paid by employers to graduates from the class of 1996. Factors accounting for the increase; Demand for graduates with computer-related degrees and engineering degrees.
- Ronney salvages WMX skills in new ServiceMaster role. Waters, Jennifer // Crain's Chicago Business;05/12/97, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p12
Presents information relating to the selection and appointment of employees from various businesses. Position Phillip Rooney was selected to in WMX Technologies Incorporated; Details on the promotions of persons in financial services; Information on the promotion of persons in the real estate...