Former Georgia AG: Transportation Deal Unconstitutional
- How Mike & Anne help Guy & Roy. Shipp, Bill // Georgia Trend;May98, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p86
Opinion. Focuses on former politician Mike Bowers and the effects of his affair with Anne Davis, on his career and that of other political figures. How long the affair lasted; Who benefitted politically from this situation; Details on these individuals; Other views of this individual.
- A tough act to follow. Shipp, Bill // Georgia Trend;Apr97, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p110
Focuses on the challenges facing the replacement of Georgia Attorney General Mike Bowers. Bowers' plan to resign in 1997; Bowers' accomplishments during his 16-year-tenure; Need for the new attorney general to defend the state in federal court in class-action lawsuit attacking affirmative...
- Tui Travel group legal director packs bags for Inchcape. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/23/2015, p1
The article announces resignation of Tui Travel group legal director Mike Bowers to join automotive company Inchcape as general counsel as of September 2015.
- LND: CMS wins top prize for management at Business Leadership awards. // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/23/2015, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles on topics including closing of offices by Liverpool, England-based personal injury firm Forster Dean, resignation of Tui Travel group legal director Mike Bowers and Business leader of the year award to law firm CMS.
- EC package definition spreads the net wide. Whyte, Patrick // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/26/2013, Issue 3067, p14
The article reports on the statement of Tui Travel general counsel Mike Bowers during the 2013 LexisNexis Travel and Tourism Law conference held at the Crowne Plaza in London, England on September 19 on the definition of European Commission (EC) travel package under the Package Travel Directive.
- TUI AND IGLU CLASH OVER NEW DIRECTIVE. HAYHURST, LEE // Travel Weekly (UK);7/2/2015, Issue 2277, p80
The article focuses on an argument between Mike Bowers of Tui Group, a travel company, and Richard Downs of Iglu.com, an online retailer, over the impact on consumers of the European Union (EU) Package Travel Directive (PTD).
- In-house travel extravaganza. // Lawyer (Online Edition);1/8/2014, p1
The article provides an overview of the interviews published in the journal for the week ending January 8, 2014 including Tui Travel PLC group legal director Mike Bowers, Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. general counsel Julian Homerstone and EasyJet Airline Co. Ltd. head of legal Andrew Winterto.
- Tui Travel GC: Travel tales. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer;1/6/2014, p1
The article focuses on Mike Bowers, the head of legal at the travel company Tui Travel. Topics include the impact of increased regulation in the travel industry, the popularity of pre-packaged holiday deals, and the growth of the company despite the global economic crisis. Information is...
- BOWERS' COMPANY ALSO AT FAULT. Wise, David // Overdrive;Jun2001, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p70
Comments on the responsibility of the company of driver Mike Bowers for the truck accident in California. Recommendation of the trainer for the dismissal of Bowers; Rejection of the recommendation by the company; Contemplation on possible situations associated with the accident.