Witness: Bridgeport Mayor Ganim Took Kickbacks
- Bridgeport launches tourism ad campaign. Rosenkrantz, Holly // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/02/96, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p10
Reports on Bridgeport, Connecticut Mayor Joseph P. Ganim's launching of a commercial aimed at luring more tourists to the city.
- Ganim gets city back in fiscal order. Stableford, Joan // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/09/98, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p19
Profiles Bridgeport, Connecticut Mayor Joseph P. Ganim. Improvement in economic conditions since 1988; Return of the city back to fiscal order; Establishment of the Office of Construction Management; Praise for Ganim's political skills.
- Bridgeport mayor pinpoints five sites for temporary casino. Duby, Christopher Y. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/21/95, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p6
Reports that Bridgeport, Connecticut Mayor Joseph P. Ganim has written a letter to state Department of Special Revenue executive director John Meskill suggesting several sites for a temporary casino. Plans to open a temporary casino while a casino complex is being built near the waterfront;...
- On the spot... Duby, Christopher Y. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/2/95, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p1
Reports on Bridgeport, Connecticut Mayor Joseph P. Ganim's plan to build a casino in the city. Economic status of Bridgeport, Connecticut; Surpluses at the end of the budget cycle.
- Bridgeport is safe, clean, growing, mayor says. Hegarty, Liam // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/16/98, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the delivery of a speech by Bridgeport, Connecticut mayor Joseph Ganim stating the socioeconomic conditions in the city. Touting of progress of the city in terms of citywide beautification program, safe streets and attainment of fiscal responsibility; Tax relief for citizens; Decline...
- Bridgeport's mayor takes stock of his city. Duby, Christopher // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/12/96, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p4
Opinion. Comments on Bridgeport, Connecticut Mayor Joseph P. Ganim's assessment of the development of the city. Changes cited as proof of a Park City turnaround; Establishment of Team Bridgeport headed by Dennis King; Prediction for 1996.
- Ganim takes Bridgeport reins citing $20M shortfall. ALVAREZ, REECE // Westchester County Business Journal;12/28/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 52, p16
The article discusses the board of directors meeting of regional and national workforce development organization the Workplace held at the Bridgeport Holiday Inn on December 18, 2015 wherein mayor Joseph Ganim discussed the challenges encountered by the city.
- Bridgeport prepares to move past Ganim scandal. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p1
Reports on preparation being done by John Fabrizi to succeed convicted Bridgeport, Connecticut Mayor Joseph P. Ganim. Ganim's conviction on federal corruption charges; Fabrizi's increased efforts to meet with local business leaders; Adverse effects of Ganim's conviction on the city's economic...
- Developer sues Bridgeport. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the move of developer Alex Conroy to file a case against Mayor Joseph Ganim for an alleged conspiracy to destroy the proposed waterfront development project in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Details on the complaint; Disclosure on the spending of the waterfront project of Conroy; Response...