Ex-Bond Buyer Editor Rejoins Thomson Media
- Bond buyer names new editor-in-chief. // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p5
Reports on the appointment of Michael Stanton as editor-in-chief of `The Bond Buyer.' Job responsibilities; Career in the newspaper; Predecessor.
- Michael Stanton to head AIA in 1999. // Architectural Record;Jun1997, Vol. 185 Issue 6, p34
States that Michael Stanton, of Michael Stanton Architecture, San Francisco, is the president-elect of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) for 1999. His goals for the AIA; Other persons contesting elections.
- Michael Stanton Joins BAM. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33998, p1
The article announces that Michael Stanton has been appointed as the Head of Strategy and Communications of Build America Mutual Assurance Co. as of October 21, 2013.
- Toy `R' Us recruits grads with games. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p7
Discusses innovative methods on how various companies recruit qualified job candidates. Comments of Derek White, vice president of Market Source Corporation, on job recruitment at top schools; Touring event developed for Paramus, New Jersey-based Toys `R' Us Incorporated as one example of...
- Survey identifies staffing trends. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p9
Discusses trends that emerge among staffing service companies. Ways on how companies stays competitive; How the trend of consolidation in the industry has increased; Staffing needs offered by one-stop shopping trend among staffing services companies.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p11
Presents news on recruitment and selections of employees in Great Britain. Launching of a scheme in Wales that will find work for long term unemployed people; Launching by British Psychological Society of a standard of competence to govern the selection and administration of personality tests;...
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;08/24/95, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p9
Presents news about recruitment and selection of employees in Great Britain. Denial by Barclays Bank on allegations that they plan to recruit schoolchildren for work; Bid by South Yorkshire on an economic regeneration program; Survey on firms wanting young people to work for them; Increase in...
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p11
Focuses on recruitment and selection of employees in Great Britain. Job interview of Potential Sainsbury's managers at one of London's trendiest nightspots; Job searching of nursing students; Job-search strategies of unemployed executives.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p12
Focuses on news concerning the recruitment and selection of employees in the United Kingdom. Number of assembly-line jobs being created by motor manufacturer Nissan; Geneticist who call to limit the use of genetic testing by recruiters; Rise in the volume of recruitment advertising.