Morgan Stanley Near Settlement in Illinois Yield-Burning Case
- A Record Deal for Texas Issuer. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/10/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32604, p1
The article reports on the plan of the triple-A rater issuer Texas Water Development Board to lower its interest costs and manage its level of variable-rate debt with a $518 million revenue bond refinancing. The negotiated deal will be led by UBS Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley. According to...
- New Deals Return to Market After Lull. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/13/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33381, p1
The article reports on the deals of New York City utility financing and Texas education sale greet investors that would create 6.72 billion dollars of bond issues in the U.S. The Ohio State University will sell 741 million dollars of general receipt bonds of bullet maturity and tax-exempt...
- Wisconsin Readying GO Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34073, p1
The article focuses on selling of 295 million dollars of general obligations (GO) refunding bonds by Wisconsin with service securities firm Ramirez & Co. and financial services firm Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. Topics discussed include use of Kroll Bond Ratings Agency by the state, proposal of...
- A Low-Risk System; Lower Colorado River Authority Refunds in Withered Texas Market. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;10/4/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33593, p1
The article reports on the refunding revenue bonds for Transmission Services Corp. of the Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) in Texas. It says that the deal between Barclays Capital and Morgan Stanley worth 595 million dollars includes the conversion of the outstanding commercial paper to...
- Another Big Slate Looms. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;3/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33673, p1
The article reports on the heftty deals of municipal markets in Puerto Rico, New York City Maryland and Houston, Texas. It mentions the refunding deal of Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Tourism Co. for its 1.5 billion dollar public development. It discusses the 502.2 million dollars price of M.R....
- Morgan Stanley puts services on Internet. // Pensions & Investments;10/2/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p35
Reports that Morgan Stanley and Co. is offering its Global Economic Forum and a home page on the Internet.
- Some Morgan Stanley bankers ruffled by new `star' system. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/22/97, Vol. 63 Issue 51, p3
Reports on the dissatisfaction of some bankers at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Discover over the company's honorary award program that distinguishes the top five percent of investment bankers deemed truly exceptional by their managers and colleagues. Morgan Stanley's aim of identifying a select...
- Morgan Stanley Trust enters Bombay. Kimelman, John // American Banker;10/19/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 202, p12
Reports on Morgan Stanley Trust Co.'s opening of a branch in Bombay, India.
- Morgan Stanley fined. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p26
Reports that Morgan Stanley & Co. has been fined for violation of rules in executing derivatives deals.