Arizona to Lose at Least $92 Million in Film's Collapse
- Bankroll bust. Versel, Neil // Modern Physician;Dec2002, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p22
Discusses the bankruptcy filing by healthcare financier National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) Incorporated. Impact of the bankruptcy filing; NCFE creditors; Company's major trustees.
- Fla. HMOs may feel aftershocks. Benko, Laura B. // Modern Healthcare;12/2/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p10
Deals with the impact of the collapse of the National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) on health service providers in Florida. Information on companies that went bankrupt as a result of the collapse; Lawsuits filed against NCFE by shareholders in 2000; Information on health maintenance...
- One exec cleared. Evans, Melanie // Modern Healthcare;12/22/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p17
The article reports on the acquittal of James Happ, former executives of the defunct National Century Financial Enterprises, by a federal jury in Columbus, Ohio. The acquittal of Happ followed six convictions of one-time high-ranking executives at NCFE, which collapsed into bankruptcy in...
- NCFE Investigated Amid Charges of Fraud. Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 47, p4
Reprints the article 'NCFE Investigated Amid Charges of Fraud,' which appeared in the May 22, 2000 issue of 'Asset Securitization Report.'
- Haunted by Enron's ghost. Taylor, Mark; Tieman, Jeff // Modern Healthcare;11/25/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p6
Reports on the decision of healthcare financier National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. in 2002. Impact of the move on NCFE customers; Efforts of the NCFE to control issues surrounding the bankruptcy; Concerns from several...
- Unraveling NCFE's fiscal woes. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;10/27/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p10
Reports on scheduled hearings for the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection filed by National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) in Columbus, Ohio. Background on the resignation of NCFE chairman Lance Poulsen; Information on the bankruptcy of a hospital that received financing from NCFE;...
- National Century BUST. Rutberg, Sidney // Secured Lender;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p24
Provides a history of the bankruptcy of National Century Financial Enterprises, a receivables finance firm in the healthcare industry. Rate given by Moody's to the company; Amount of the assets of National Century; Net profit in 2001.
- BANKRUPTCY OF NATIONAL CENTURY CASTS WIDE NET. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jan2003, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the impact of the Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing by National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) on the for-profit healthcare industry in Ohio. Dependence of healthcare organizations cash flow on NCFE; List of NCFE clients filing for bankruptcy; Lack of adequate provisions in the...
- National Century Bankruptcy Prompts New Security Provisions. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/20/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31537, p1
Reports that due to the bankruptcy of the National Century Financial Enterprises Inc., investors in the U.S. are demanding more security provisions from hospitals seeking to sell bonds. Possibility of bond issuers developing financial problems; Example of Elmhurst Memorial Hospital which sought...