Expansion Leads to Downgrade for U. of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Despite improvement, hospital's debt rating lowered. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;10/21/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p13
Reports on the debt rating of North Oakland Medical Centers (NOMS) in Michigan. Decision of Standard &l Poor's Rating Services for NOMS; Indication of a significant decline in cash and investments; Statistics of operating profits of the medical center.
- Michigan Hospital Downgraded by Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p4
Reports on the downgrade of the credit rating of Bay Medical Center in Florida.
- VIRGINIA: Chesapeake Hospital Rises. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33280, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of the credit of the Chesapeake Regional Medical Center in Virginia from A3 to A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. based on its strong balance sheet.
- Pennsylvania. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;07/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30181, p31
Reports on the upgrading of Berks County, Pennsylvania's Reading Hospital and Medical Center's outstanding debt to Aa3 from Al.
- Sky Lakes Medical Center, Ore., SPUR Raised to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/13/2014, p13
The article reports that the long-term rating and underlying rating (SPUR) of outstanding debt of Sky Lakes Medical Center in Oregon was raised by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services from BBB-plus to A-minus with stable outlook in 2014.
- Hospital Gets a Life. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p41
Reports on Fitch Ratings Inc.'s upgrade of its credit rating for Atlantic City Medical Center in New Jersey.
- Detroit Medical Center Looks to Maintain Financial Stability After Fitch Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32171, p6
Reports on the upgrade of debt ratings for the Detroit Medical Center by Fitch Ratings in Michigan. Issuance of new debt and restructuring of outstanding bonds; Queries on the financial stability of the hospital for the coming year; Assessment of the medical center's operating performance.
- Steady Health. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p35
Reports on the credit rating of a debt issued to the University Health System in Tennessee. Assessment of the working of the system; Likely impact of the rating by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Factors behind the credit outlook of the system; Overview of the financial...
- Medical Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p31
The article reports that credit rating firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded to Ba1 from Ba2 the rating on the outstanding debt of Mount Sinai Medical Center in Florida. The company has revealed that the medical center has suffered a multi-year trend of sizable volume declines in...