Mintz Levin Affiliate ML Strategies Gets 2 Health Care Experts
- Fulbright & Jaworksi Adds New Partner. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p32
Reports the hiring of Joel H. Moser at Fulbright & Jaworski law firm in New York, New York.
- Cautious job market for legal professionals. // Office Professional;Feb2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the result of the 2010 Salary Guide survey conducted by leading staffing service firm, Robert Half Legal, which states that despite the gradual market recovery, law firms have been cautious in terms of having additional staff in the U.S.
- Firms Still Hiring Despite Recession. Hupp, Michael // State Journal (WV);1/21/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p21
The article reports on the continuous hiring of several law firms in West Virginia amidst the global financial recession.
- Success With Summer Associates. Hinkel, Daniel F. // ABA Journal;Apr87, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p66
Discusses the benefits of summer programs to the recruitment of lawyers by law firms in the U.S. Opportunity for law firms to evaluate potential associates; Chance for prospective associates to make well-informed career decisions; Policy implications on lawyers and law firms.
- How Law Firms Select Partners. Lynch II, William F. // ABA Journal;Oct84, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p65
Discusses the ins and outs of the selection of partner lawyers by law firms in the U.S. Objective factors involved in the selection process for partners; Subjective factors behind the appointment of partners in law firms; Policy implications on lawyers and law firms.
- McLane firm names three new directors. // New Hampshire Business Review;02/09/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p20
Presents the appointed directors of law firm McLane, Graf, Raulerson & Middleton in Manchester, New Hampshire. Jeanmarie Papelian; John E. Rich Jr.; John E. Hughes.
- Kennedys merger heralds Manchester launch. Dowell, Katy // Lawyer;2/4/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the launching of the firm Kennedys in Manchester, England. The launching was preceded by the hiring of three lawyers from Halliwells and merging with Kershaw Abbott Solicitors in Great Britain. The firm will be based in Kershaw Abbott's existing offices, wherein Kennedys'...
- Firms shouldn't just talk the talk on 'class' diversity. Siddall, Nicholas // Lawyer;1/10/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
In this article, the author discusses the need for law firms in Great Britain to reconsider their standard for employee selection, particularly if it includes a race discriminatory effect, to avoid the risk of legal proceedings.
- ML Strategies' Tom Koutsoumpas Honored by Capital Caring for Work with Hospice Care. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that senior vice president of the company ML Strategies Tom Koutsoumpas has received the Distinguished Advocacy Partner Award by the organization Capital Caring.