N.Y.C. HHC May Shelve Swap Deal
- N.Y.C. Health Agency to Sell $225M of BARs, $500M of Refunding Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/13/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33397, p4
The article reports on the plan of New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. to market its money bonds in seven years.
- NEW YORK: HHC Opts for Tax-Exempts. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33399, p9
The article reports on the plan of the Health and Hospitals Corp. (HHC) in New York City to conduct its 513.8 million-dollar deal pricing through tax-exempt bonds.
- Faced With Crowded Calendar, New York City Delays GO Offering. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;05/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31131, p3
Announces the rescheduling of debt by officials of New York City. Value of the general obligation offering; Plan of city officials to sell Health and Hospitals Corp. bonds; Schedule on the closure of general obligation sale.
- Moody's Upgrades New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;03/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31100, p36
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. Bond sales of the hospital; Reasons for the upgrade.
- New York HHC Seeks Lenders for Master Loan Agreement. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p4
Reports that the New York City Health & Hospitals Corp. is seeking lenders to fund a tax-exempt capital lease. Acquisition of equipment and information system technology.
- N.Y.C. Hospital System Set to Sell $ 189M of VRDBs to Refinance ARS. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32950, p24
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. (HHC) to sell $189 million of tax-exempt variable-rate demand bonds (VRDBs) to refinance auction-rate securities. The sale of the bonds will see HHC exit the auction-rate market. The VRDBs are claimed to be marketed...
- Illinois Health Systems Inch Closer to Sealing Merger Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30895, p34
Reports that Advocate Health and Hospitals Corp. is asking the Illinois Health Facilities Authority to sell revenue bonds on its behalf. Advocate's merger with Illinois Masonic Medical Center; Salomon Smith Barney's role as underwriter on the deal; Mix of variable-rate and fixed-rate debt;...
- N.Y.C. Hospitals Agency Seeking Underwriters for Next Three Years. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p6
Reports on the New York City Health and Hospitals Corp.'s call for applications from underwriters interested in senior managing and co-managing its tax-exempt bond sales. Number of health facilities managed by HHC; Proposal requirements; Contact information.
- Hospitals get flak over PR staffing. Elsasser, John // Public Relations Tactics;Jun95, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p10
Reports that there are intriguing public relations staffing issues for the Health and Hospitals Corp., which operates 16 New York City hospitals. Large budget for public relations despite severe deficit.