Hiring of Daniels a Sign That Loop Is Focusing on Banking
- New black-owned firm to open wide its doors in Chicago. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p30
Reports on the debut of Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment banking firm. Management positions; Equity analysis and trading business; Opportunity to provide sales support with a regional focus.
- New brokerage firm targets institutional investors. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p64
Reports that brokerage firm Loop Capital Markets LLC, plans to focus on institution investors. Background information on the firm; Details on its operations.
- Loop Capital Strengthens Its Banking Force From Outside. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p3
Reports the recruitment of bank executives by Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Career history of the employees; Growth of the municipal research offerings; Expertise in municipal and corporate governance.
- Loop Hires Trader Steve Czepiel. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p6
Reports the recruitment of underwriter Steve Czepiel for Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois.
- Loop capital to offer swap advisory service. Kuiper, Mark T.; Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;02/17/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30332, p27
Focuses on Loop Capital Markets Inc.'s plan to specialize in swap financial advisory work. Growing issuers' interest in swap transactions; Tendency of large firms to swap transactions through the pipeline; Popularity of swaps with municipal issuers as an asset liability management tool.
- Loop to open shop in Oakland. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30586, p31
Focuses on new appointments at Chicago, Illinois-based bond manager Loop Capital Markets as part of its efforts to achieve a national reputation.
- Growth for Chicago-based Loop Capital translates into new hires, more offices. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p28
Reports on the expansion of the Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment boutique firm based in Chicago, Illinois. Names of new hirees in the public finance sector; Career histories of company officials Thomas Despagni, Curtis Flowers and Albert Grace Jr.; Company's strength in the...
- Loop capital markets opens shop in Detroit; taps Graicap partner. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30698, p31
Reports on Loop Capital Markets Inc.'s opening of a Detroit, Michigan office. Hiring of Fred Prime to run the office.
- Tag salesman. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;4/20/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p2
The article reports that Loop Capital's Jim Reynolds is pitching a variety of privatization deals to City Hall amidst the environment in which many asset deals in Chicago have been put on hold. Chicago now has done four mega-asset deals this decade, peddling the Chicago Skyway, Grant Park...