- SPEECH BUBBLE. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p31
Presents a contest organized by British furniture firm Moet et Chandon. Mechanics; Prizes.
- ...2m Moet & Chandon brief put up for review. // Marketing Week (01419285);01/29/98, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p12
States that Moet and Chandon, Great Britain is reviewing its pan-European advertising estimated at 2m pounds sterling. Indication that several agencies which previously handled accounts will not be involved after its current work end; Details on the market holding of Moet; Views of UK marketing...
- When money is no object... // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/27/95, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p2A
Looks at the creation of gift packages by folks at Dom Perignon. Description of gift packages; Prices.
- Moet & Chandon producing fashion shows for 4 designers. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/20/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p16
Reports that the Moet & Chandon company plans a fashion show in New York City on Valentine's Day, 1999.
- Moet & Chandon ready to uncork its first 7th on Sixth runway show. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/3/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 22, p9
Reports on Moet & Chandon's sponsorship of a group runway show during the 7th on Sixth fashion event in New York City. Title of the event; Hosting of a reception for the designers chosen to participate in the show; Retail store Henri Bendel's signing of its support for the event.
- ICE CAPADES. // Interview;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p33
The article offers information on the MoÃ«t Ice ImpÃ©rial from MoÃ«t & Chandon.
- MOET & CHANDONA ND POP LAUNCH BESPOKE POPCORN. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/22/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4804, p49
The article reports on the launch by winery MoÃ«t & Chandon of a flavoured popcorn called Truffle ImpÃ©rial to pair with glasses of its ImpÃ©rial cuvÃ©e in 2013.
- People In Focus. // Caribbean Business;8/30/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p43
The article presents various events in Puerto Rico including the celebration of the MoÃ«t Le Tour de France Spinning Marathon in Condado by MoÃ«t & Chandon, the Breastfeeding Month of the Ashford Presbyterian Hospital and the 25th anniversary of Reliable Auto.
- Let's Party Like It's 1985. Kuchment, Anna; Beith, Malcolm // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);08/14/2000 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 136 Issue 7, p6
Announces the plans of Dom Perignon to rerelease vintage champagnes.