- New Heights lands a second store in London. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p4
Reports that furniture retailer New Heights has opened its second store in London, England.
- New New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p3
Reports on the opening of British furniture store New Heights in Nottingham, England in 2002.
- Double first for New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p1
Focuses on the opening of the sixth retail store from the furniture company New Heights in Nottingham, England. Location of the retail store; Marketing strategy of the company; Statement of Toby Ash, marketing director on product development.
- New Heights-joint best store. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p44
The article features the furniture retail store, New Heights in Great Britain with an attractive display window. The store offers competitive prices with bed and mattresses and offers quality service for its customers. It also sells accessories including bowls and vases.
- The new retail stars. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p4
The article reports on the retailer winners of the Inside Awards for 2006 in Great Britain. Pagazzi has won the "Independent Interior Retailer of the Year." Land of Leather has been named "Multiple Interior Retailer of the Year." The "Consumer Marketing Campaign of the Year" award was won by...
- Undercover Birmingham. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p10
Focuses on the sales techniques of two furniture companies in England. Importance of signage according to the House of Fraser PLC; Design of store layout at New Heights; Product knowledge of the stores' sales personnel.
- Wilkinsons bankroll New Heights growth. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p7
Reports on the plan of furniture retailer New Heights to increase its number of branches after securing outside investment from the Wilkinson family in Great Britain. Number of stores to be added; Disclosure of the amount of investment made by the Wilkinsons; Target date for the realization of...
- Information overload. Cardew, Ben // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p40
Explains that British wooden furniture retailer New Heights' web site manages to combine the maximum amount of information with a minimum of effort for the visitor. Accessibility; Visual appeal; Ease of navigation; Help for the user. INSET: Verdict.
- Cambridge. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2007, Issue 5537, p30
The article features several furniture stores in Cambridge, England. New Heights had marked down its prices to about Â£445 mark and offered up to ten percent discount for its products during holidays. Wallace King Interiors offers a mix of traditional and contemporary furniture with great...