Laura Ashley warning
- Troubled Laura Ashley `will not break even.' // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p5
Informs that Laura Ashley has declared pre-tax losses from January to June 1997. Statistics on its pre-tax losses; Reason for its poor trading; Moves made to boost its management team.
- Laura Ashley achieves record profits in 2010 but sales fall in New Year. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p6
The article provides information on the profit for 2010 and sales for January 2011 of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC.
- Store closures reduce Laura Ashley sales. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p9
The article reports on the declining retail sales of Laura Ashley following the closures of its unprofitable stores in Great Britain.
- Laura Ashley to quit manufacturing. // Colourage;Jun98, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p54
Reports on textile and retail group Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's selling of its manufacturing operations in Wales and the Netherlands.
- Laura Ashley sees furniture languish. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p6
The article reports on the impact of tough trading conditions on the sales performance of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's furniture division in Great Britain. Sales were down 12.8% due to its new stores affecting sales at its existing shops. Sales growth was driven by store realignment, which...
- Express range delivers double-digit growth. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p1
Reports the financial performance in home furnishing sales of the company Laura Ashley in Great Britain. Percentage growth of home furnishing sales; Continuation of the sales growth until the autumn; Plans for the launching of the e-commerce website of the company.
- Laura Ashley profit warning. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2009, Issue 5624, p5
The article offers information on the financial status of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC during the current economic crisis in Great Britain. The trading statement of Laura Ashley disclosed that the total store sales in Great Britain increased by 10.8% in 2008. Despite the increase in total sales,...
- Digital sales surge at Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2014, Issue 5879, p12
The article reports on the financial performance of fashion and furnishing brand Laura Ashley Holdings PLC which indicated almost 20% rise in electronic sales for the year ending January 26, 2014.
- Ashley Fails to Find Buyers for Its Plants. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/1/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 103, p7
Reports on the announcement of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC that it would sell its factories. Objective of the company for selling the factories; Factories of the company that will be closed; Conversion of the apparel factory in Gresford, Wales.