Pioneer Parish dies
- Stanley Blacker, 79, â€˜Mr. Sport Coatâ€™. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/27/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 120, p15
Reports on the death of entrepreneur Stanley Blacker on December 25, 2000 in New York. Reason for the death of Blacker; Career highlights.
- Bonwit co-owner Tsunis dead at 75. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/10/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p5A
Presents an obituary for Charles Tsunis, a businessman who died in Long Island, New York.
- In Memoriam. // Stone World;Jun99, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p28
Pays tribute to John Petrillo, owner of Petrillo Stone Corp., who died on April 16, 1999 in Mount Vernon, New York. Achievements of Petrillo; Information on his military background; Details on his business.
- Olde story. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p1
Presents a tribute for the late Olde Financial Corp. founder Ernest Olde. Issues regarding the dual citizenship of Olde; Career in the discount brokerage business; Family background.
- Esteban Ramallo: A pioneer in the local printing industry. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;12/27/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 52, p12
Reports on the death of printing industry entrepreneur Esteban Ramallo in Puerto Rico. Characteristics of Ramallo as an employer; Biological data of Ramallo; Career history of Ramallo.
- Mark Raffel, furniture massage system designer. // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p12
Presents an obituary for Milwaukee furniture retailer Mark Raffel.
- Hermelin remembered for energy. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;11/27/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p3
Presents an obituary for David Hermelin, a businessman who died on November 2000 in Detroit, Michigan. Involvement of Hermelin in business deals, investments and philanthropic activities; Characteristics of Hermelin as described by colleagues; Career background and awards received by Hermelin.
- Moulding Maven Walter Cohen of Randomlane Dies at 72. // Art Business News;Oct2003 Supplement, Vol. 30, p4
Presents an obituary for Walter Cohen, owner of Ranodomlane Industries who died at the age of 72-year-old on May 22, 2003 in the U.S.
- Bill Stroud passes at 77. // Home Textiles Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p1
Presents an obituary for Bill Stroud, a retail visionary who died on April 10, 2003 from heart disease and emphysema in California.