Relative speaking a share of good news
- Check Web for stocks report. // Furniture/Today;1/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the advisory about stock index from "Furniture/Today".
- DFS and courts gains help CM Index to high. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p5
Reveals the factors credited for the 1999 high of the CM Index, which is composed of the stocks of British furniture companies.
- Share Update on 13 January. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p5
Presents a chart depicting the price indexes of furniture industry stocks in Great Britain. Value of Alders' stocks; Percentage change in the price of DFS Furniture stocks; Price of Collins & Hayes stocks.
- Court wins its case. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p6
Examines the stock price indexes of various companies in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Trading stability; Profitability; Shares.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;1/14/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p83
Presents charts reflecting the condition of the furniture industry in the U.S. Summary of the stock price index; Gainers and losers in the market; Classification of the companies into different categories.
- Furniture stocks summary 1/23-1/30. // Furniture/Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p4
Presents a chart depicting the price indexes of furniture industry stocks in the U.S. from January 23 to 30, 2003.
- Furniture index slips 1.2% in 2002, beating broader market measures. // Furniture/Today;1/27/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p2
Presents a graph depicting the performance of furniture companies in several stock indexes in the U.S.
- Furniture stocks summary 1/20-1/27. // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p6
Presents the stock performance of the furniture industry and trade in the U.S.
- Stocks index to return next week. // Furniture/Today;12/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p4
Supplements information regarding the non-publication of weekly stock graphic index by the journal "Furniture/Today."