Heimtextil goes retro
- Fabric show homes in on art of furniture. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p4
States that an Art as Furnishing gallery will be featured at the 1999 Intohome fabric exhibition to be held on May 9-12, 1998 at the NEC in Birmingham, England. Emphasis of the gallery on objects which can only be created by the human hand; Contact information.
- Hallingdal 65. Czarnecki, John // Contract;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p152
The article discusses the Hallingdal 65 exhibit of various products made of the Hallingdal 65 fabric from Danish textile maker Kvadrat that was held at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile furniture fair at the Jil Sander showroom in Milan, Italy in April 2012.
- Fresh shapes, colors highlight ICFF. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;5/27/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p94
Highlights the 14th annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Inclusion of substantial offering of rugs, lighting and home textiles; Expansion of the international aspect of the exhibitor base; Prevalence of humorous designs.
- Organisers Proposte earlier event than ever. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2014, Issue 5902, p10
The article offers information on the Proposte fabric and furniture event to be held in Cernobbio, Italy on April 27-29, 2015.
- The Right Stuff: A Dialogue between Furniture and Fiber. Whitman, Marina // Fiberarts;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p62
The article reviews the exhibition "The Right Stuff" held in various venues across the U.S. in 2002 to 2003.
- Top Drawer feels the way. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p7
Highlights the Top Drawer Autumn fabric and furniture exhibition in London, England. Theme of the Cosmic furniture collection; Design of the Chinese Opulence cushion collections; Launch of a hand-made linen products from Leather Bed Company.
- Manila shows its range. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/22/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p32
Highlights the 8th annual Philippine International Furniture Show in Manila, Philippines. Furniture incorporated with traditional raw materials such as bamboo, rattan and abaca; Johanna's Furniture & Furnishings' Fern Wood Collection; Trayline Corp.'s woven fabrics.
- Fresh fabrics take the RUNWAY. // Casual Living;Oct2010, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p20
The article offers a preview of textile fabrics featured in fashion shows during the September 2010 International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market trade show in Chicago, Illinois, including the Linden Collection and Hot Pink Collection from Sunbrella, the French Twist Collection from...
- Industry Calendar. // Kids Today;May2007, p44
A calendar of events for the children's furniture industry in the U.S., from May-October 2007 is presented. The International Contemporary Furniture Fair will be held in May 19-22, in New York. The New York Home Textiles Summer Market will be held in August 6-10, in New York. The ABC Kids Expo...