- Buoyant year for sofa maker. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2015, Issue 5931, p6
The article reports on the rise in sales and profits of Bouyant Upholstery in Nelson, England for the year ending September 28, 2014 with mention of the Companies House, the market share increases in Great Britain and Ireland and the 3.2 million pounds post-tax profit.
- Still Buoyant. // Cabinet Maker;10/16/98, Issue 5110, p2
Focuses on Moorfield Holdings Chairman Nick Bellamy's response to rumors of the demise of its subsidiary, Bouyant Upholstery.
- Buoyant strengthens its management roster. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2013, Issue 5837, p7
The article announces that Ellen Brindle and Rose Reeves are appointed as the new members of the managerial team at Bouyant Upholstery in Lancashire, England.
- Buoyant Upholstery 100th birthday. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2009, Issue 5620, p7
The article reports on the centenary celebration of Bouyant Upholstery, an upholstery manufacturer in Lancashire, England. It outlines the company's first order which is to supply 1, 240 accent chairs for the liner "The Queen Mary," which were hand crafted by one of the very first upholsterers,...
- Buoyant wins design infringement case. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p2
Reports on the case won by Buoyant Upholstery against Lounge Products in Great Britain. Infringement of design by Lounge Products; Court order given to Lounge Products in Bridgend; Similarities of the products lines of both companies.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.