- 'Challenging' furniture sales lead profit fall at Argos. // Cabinet Maker;4/29/2011, Issue 5735, p8
The article reports on the 3.5% fall of the total sales of Argos over the year to February 26, 2011 and the large ticket home-related products such as furniture had seen challenging conditions.
- Furniture holding its own at Argos. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p5
Reports on the summer furniture sales of Argos. Increase in total sales; Percentage of sales generated from Argos Direct operation; Estimation of sales of Addition, the catalogue of the company.
- Argos and Homebase owner reports falling sales. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p8
The article reports on the declining sales of Argos and Homebase Inc. in Great Britain.
- Homebase fares better than Argos. // DIY Week;3/26/2010, p03
The article discusses the sales performance of do-it-yourself (CIY) chains Homebase and Argos for the full year to February 27, 2010.
- Furniture star of Argos sales. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p7
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture segment of Argos in Great Britain. Increase in home delivery sales; Improvement in the Homebase kitchen sales.
- Argos sales surge ahead. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p4
Provides information on the advertising campaign launched by furniture maker Argos. Plot and theme of the television advertisement of the firm; Impact of the campaign on sales growth of the company.
- Poor furniture performance fails to derail Argos juggernaut. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2013, Issue 5859, p8
The article reports on the increase in sales and profits in multichannel retailer Argos as of August 31, 2013, despite poor performance in its furniture sector.
- Brand in the news: Argos. // Marketing (00253650);12/10/2008, p8
The article presents the author's perspective on how to draw a comparison between Argos and Woolworths Ltd. both companies have roughly the same number of stores, both employ about 34,000 staff and they share a versatile trade positioning. The key difference, of course, is that Woolworths has...
- Argos introduces P-O-P range for promotion of Extra stores. // In-Store;Aug2004, p5
Reports on the launch of the point-of-purchase (POP) range from Argos for the promotion of its Extra stores in Great Britain from July to September 2004. Information on the POP items.