- Inflate moves into retail. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p4
Reports the plan of furniture company Inflate to open a store in London, England. Sale of Inflate product line in collaboration with designer Ron Arad; Release of products from designer Tom Dixon and Italian manufacturer Magis; Opportunity for the company to test market products and promotion.
- Puff Pieces. Ivinski, Pamela A. // Print;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p12
Presents information on Inflate company in London, England. Inflatable household products sold by the company; Exhibition of the products at the Victoria & Albert Museum in 1999; Publication of the book `Swell,' about the company.
- Snoozy woken with win. // Cabinet Maker;06/15/2001, Issue 5242, p3
Reports that Inflate's Snoozy polythene bed has won the 2001 Oxo/Peugot Design Awards.
- Streetscape. // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p28
Features Broad Ripple store in Indianapolis, Indiana. List of clothing shops in the store; Dishes and wines served by several fast food chains; Products sold by Good Earth Natural Food Co.; Cars displayed at the Gearheads Automobilia Shop.
- PLEASANT RIDGE. Schneider, Maria // Cincinnati;Feb2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
Presents information related to various shopping stores in Montgomery Road in Cincinnati, Ohio. Description of setting of The Ridge Market; Sale of different kinds of seafood in Outerbanks Seafood Market; Music store in Cincinnati, Ohio offering all kinds of music from acid rock to zydeco;...
- Revolutionary 'In & Out' Beauty Store Opens in NYC. // Nutraceuticals World;Sep2010 Supplement, p31
The article reports on the inaugural of In & Out beauty store located in New York.
- No marijuana pipe dream. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/10/93, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p34
Considers Edmonton's enviro-friendly Earth's General Store, operated by Michael Kalmanovitch who hopes to reverse the country's pre-World War II decision to outlaw marijuana cultivation. Hemp was used in the past to make everything from cooking oils to fabric and was widely used in the...
- New venture taps into consumers' water quality concerns. J.N.F. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p18
Features Harry and Julia McKee's Water Mart store in Chandler, Arizona. Sale of in-store treated water and water-related products; Store's history; Use of custom-built reverse osmosis filtration system; Offer of post-mix Pepsi-Cola products and fruit juices.
- January targeted as national store brands month. K.P.K. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p20
Reports on a group of retailers' plan to declare January 1994 as National Store Brands Awareness Month. Major retailers composing the steering committee; Production and dissemination of information to stores and food and beverage manufacturers; Inclusions in the promotion kit.