John Cotton wraps up bedding rival
- John Cotton Group makes charitable donation. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2013, Issue 5866, p12
The article reports that manufacturing firm John Cotton Group Ltd. has pledged to donate bedding supplies to homeless care centre St. George's Crypt in Leeds, England.
- MBE for industry doyen. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2014, Issue 5890, p6
The article announces that John Cotton, chairman of Huddersfield, England-based bedding manufacturer John Cotton Group Ltd., has received the Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the Queen's 2014 Birthday Honours list.
- John Cotton improves balance sheet on previous year. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2013, Issue 5863, p7
The article reports that bedding maker John Cotton Group Ltd. has increased its sales and profit margins for the year which ended on March 3, 2013.
- Bedding brand targets larger share of the market. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2014, Issue 5885, p6
The article reports on a six-figure investment sum of bedding brand Slumberdown to a marketing campaign which aims to increase sales for pillows and duvets manufacturer John Cotton Group.
- Sealy and John Cotton announce new partnership. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2011, Issue 5743, p12
The article reports on the announcement of a partnership between John Cotton Group Ltd. and Sealy Inc.
- John Cotton profits fall after strong 2009 performance. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2010, Issue 5718, p12
The article presents a report Mark Cotton, director of John Cotton Group Ltd., indicating that the company profits had dropped 10-15% on figures from the same time last year 2009.
- Raw materials and bad debt affects John Cotton's profits; sales growth continues in 2012. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2012, Issue 5817, p8
The article reports that the number of bad debts and price increase of raw materials have affected the profits of bedding group John Cotton, however, its sales growth continue in 2012.
- John Cotton Group appoints new MD. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2013, Issue 5843, p10
The article announces the appointment of David Cruddos as managing director (MD) of John Cotton Group Ltd. in 2013.
- Cold feet cure for sleeping giants. // Marketing Week;7/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p26
Features the ten-feet 'Big Boy' duvet, a unique type of bed quilt made up of broad channels stuffed with down or synthetic material, manufactured by Yorkshire, England-based bedding company John Cotton Group.