Phillips for Bridgecraft
- Vale-Bridgecraft ramps up advertising spend following strong sales. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2012, Issue 5799, p6
The article informs that Yorkshire, England-based Vale-Bridgecraft is planning to increase its advertising budget in the third quarter of 2012 and is launching 'enlarged' national campaign on August 12, 2012, after considering strong sales in March 2012.
- Vale-Bridgecraft factory hit by floods. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2012, Issue 5797, p8
The article reports that floods in West Yorkshire have damaged Vale-Bridgecraft's Mytholmroyd factory.
- Vale-Bridgecraft to relocate two showrooms. // Cabinet Maker;6/15/2012, Issue 5792, p6
The article presents information on the plans of Vale-Bridgecraft, to relocate two of its showrooms, that were located in Lisburn, Northern Ireland and Eastleigh in Hampshire, England, respectively.
- Vale Upholstery buys Bridgecraft. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p3
Reports the acquisition of Bridgecraft brand by Vale Upholstery in England. Plans of relaunching the Bridgecraft range; Creation of management and sales team for the company; Views of Vale on the range.
- VALE-BRIDGECRAFT. // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2008, Issue 5600, p16
The article focuses on Vale-Bridgecraft company for being voted in a British survey as the best fabric upholstery supplier in Great Britain. It tells that managing director Stuart Chadwick has said that the company manifests all the benefits of buying British products which offers superior...
- Steve Phillips wants to bring groups together. Szymanski, Katie // Bay Area Reporter;1/31/02, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on the political career of Steve Phillips, in the San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- Part I The 2015 Gold Diaries. Phillips, Steve // American Digger;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p57
No abstract available.
- Toy `R' Us recruits grads with games. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p7
Discusses innovative methods on how various companies recruit qualified job candidates. Comments of Derek White, vice president of Market Source Corporation, on job recruitment at top schools; Touring event developed for Paramus, New Jersey-based Toys `R' Us Incorporated as one example of...
- Survey identifies staffing trends. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p9
Discusses trends that emerge among staffing service companies. Ways on how companies stays competitive; How the trend of consolidation in the industry has increased; Staffing needs offered by one-stop shopping trend among staffing services companies.