Five make entry easy at Wade
- Long Eaton offers soft options. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p5
Highlights the Long Eaton Guild At Home furniture exhibition in Great Britain. Launch of Welbeck House Sudbury sofa; Presentation of Savona chairs from Wade Upholstery; Introduction of transitional New origins cabinet range by YP Furniture.
- Centre of excellence. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p21
Focuses on the recognition of the Jena model from Wade Upholstery during the Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain. Features of the Jena sofa collection; Departure of the Jena design from the historical product offer of the company; Product areas identified and created for the Wade.
- Upholstery bosses in reshuffle. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p3
Lists several upholstery companies in Great Britain that have announced management reorganization as of July 12, 2002. Wade Upholstery; Charnwood Upholstery.
- Wade boss Gray to run Welbeck House. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p2
Reports that British furniture chain-store Welbeck Group will be managed by Wade Upholstery managing director, David Gray beginning October 1, 2002.
- WADING IN. // Cabinet Maker;2/12/2016, Issue 5968, p22
The article focuses on upholstery manufacturer Wade Upholstery which launched new models, one range extension to brand favorite, Radley and an entire selection of new fabrics during the January Furniture Show. Wade's new models, Camden and Pandora, utilize the factory's skills and indicate the...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p10
Features various furniture products. Design of the Amelia grand sofa from Wade Upholstery; Range of finishes available for the Classic collection of white bedroom furniture from Igoe Furniture; Quality of the Versailles six drawer tall chest from Lifestyle Furniture.
- Leather furniture. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p16
The article evaluates several leather furniture including the Rio leather sofa designed with a silver leaf finish from Verana by Wade Upholstery; Marcus sofa from Natuzzi, which is designed with side stitching to create a padded effect; and the leather upholstered Longhorn chair with faux horn...
- More sign for London show. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p5
Reports that companies are continuing to sign up to exhibit at London Interiors. Wade Upholstery, Global Arthouse and Corndell as the latest additions for the July 3-5, 2005 furniture exhibition.
- Long Eaton. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2005, Issue 5436, p12
The article presents information about the new furniture products that are available in various showrooms. The Long Eaton Guild is holding an At Home from May 16-19, at its members' showrooms. Wade Upholstery's compact Arundel is available in three sizes, featuring a mesh top coil sprung...