Link International's oak quartet prompts attention
- BFM international party link. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p9
Reports on Link International's co-hosting of the BFM Bash party with 'Cabinet Maker' magazine in August 2003 at the BFM London Furniture Show.
- Polish furniture finds a UK link. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p6
Reports the distribution of furniture from Ludwig Styl by Link International in Great Britain.
- Conlink's Tessa arouses interest. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p6
Reports the launching of Tessa, Julia and Emilia dining collection from cabinet firm Conlink in Great Britain. Features of the dining collection; Attraction for customers; Significance of Link International as the distributor of the products.
- Legal row settled. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2004, Issue 5397, p4
Reports on the out-of-court settlement between Link International Interiors and CPW Furniture over the design of the Wealden range of CPW.
- Eastern green promise. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2008, Issue 5572, p4
The article reports on the awareness of Chinese furniture manufacturers on considering the environment on top of their production agenda, according to importer Link International company in Great Britain. The firm will launch its Stewardship Council certified products through its Christian...
- Reasons to be cheerful. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p82
Interviews Sophie Patel, consultant technologist for Link International Interiors. Reason for entering the business; Achievement; Last book read.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;1/13/2006, Issue 5471, p5
The article reports on developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Screen panel provider Grilles Direct has been bought by wood furniture supplier Winther Browne. Furniture maker Shackletons has decided to relocate from Batley, West Yorkshire to Dewsbury, Huddersfield. Link...
- Christian Harold brand bought by Bite Mobel. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2008, Issue 5591, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Wiltshire, England-based Link International Interiors by Swedish furniture company Bitc Mobel AB. It notes that the buyout will result to a combined annual sales of almost Â£50 million and will ensure a stronger supply chain for the furniture market in...
- Christian Harold brand strikes out for Link International independence. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2003, Issue 5366, p7
Reports on the launching of a separate brand identity by Link International in Great Britain. Promotion of the natural quality of the solid wood products; Launch of commercial catalog; Expansion of the business operation.