Mark Webster is just capital
- Sale u-turn on Stag. Gay, Alison; Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2004, Issue 5416, p3
The article focuses on the Silentnight Group's decision to rebrand Silentnight Furniture as Stag. The future of the Bows and Renaissance dining and occasional ranges, previously sold under the Ducal and Stag brands respectively, have also been decided with a sale to Mark Webster Furniture. Phil...
- Import move by Mark Webster. // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p3
The article reports on the decision of British furniture manufacturer Mark Webster Furniture to import mostly leather products from Poland. Its factory in Nottinghamshire will continue to make Indulgence and Opulence products. Its frame making facility will be sold. The firm had a pretax loss of...
- Salaries sorted. Yates, Nick // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p32
The article looks at the payroll system improvement at British furniture company Mark Webster Furniture. Mark Webster selected the Payrite system developed by Rutherford Webb because of its suitability to everyday computations. Payrite has intelligent automation and has employee monitoring...
- Mark Webster moves upmarket. // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p5
The article reports on the launch of Mark Webster Designs company, a merger of Mark Webster Furniture's upholstery and cabinet firms, in January 2007 in Great Britain. The new firm will focus exclusively on the independent retail sector. According to Jonathan Webster, sales director, the...
- London for first time buyers. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p33
Reports on the acquisition of the Upholstered Furniture Award by the London sofa of Mark Webster Furniture during the 2003 Furniture Award in Great Britain. Career background of the designer of the company; Design of the sofa.
- Annual sales growth continues at Nottinghamshire supplier. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2014, Issue 5907, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of Nottinghamshire, England-based upholstery and cabinet maker Mark Webster for a year that ended on March 31, 2014 including its sales growth, business revenue, and post-tax profit margin.
- Manchester organisers announce latest signings. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2011, Issue 5737, p11
The article reports on the companies which signed at the Manchester Furniture Show which include Mark Webster Design and Ashley Manor Upholstery Ltd. in England.
- Sales rise at Mark Webster. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2013, Issue 5860, p7
The article reports on the 15% increase in the sales of Nottinghamshire, England-based furniture manufacturer Mark Webster from Â£11.5 million in 2012 to Â£13.2 million in the year ended March 2013.
- Recycling fine for MWH. // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p4
The article reports that Mark Webster Holdings (MWH) was fined Â£27,000 for breaching recycling laws in Great Britain. According to the report, Sutton-in-Ashfield firm, and holding company for Mark Webster Furniture, pleaded guilty to six charges at Nottingham Magistrates' Court on February...