Cosmopolitan gets it just right
- Sears Canada honors vendors. // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p36
Reports that the firm Sears Canada has honored six furniture and bedding makers at its Partners in Progress Awards event in 2004 in Toronto, Ontario. Recognition of Shermag, Sauder, Superstyle Furniture, Sklar Peppler and El Ran and Sealy Canada.
- And The Winner Is... // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2014, Issue 5904, p26
The article announces winners at the 2014 annual NBF Bed Show Awards including J. De Walleg for Component Supplier of the Year, Surrey Beds for Independent Bed Retailer of the Year and Furniture Village for Multiple Bed Retailer of the Year.
- Compact winner. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p4
Reports the presentation of The Furniture Awards Bedroom Furniture Award to the Compact corner wardrobe of Celio company in Great Britain. Features of the Compact collection; Change in the bedroom market of the country.
- Last year's winner: G Plan Cabinets. // Cabinet Maker;10/01/99, Issue 5157, p16
Focuses on G Plan Cabinets, winners at the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards for its Forest Springs revolving dresser. Features of the winning cabinetwork; Sponsor of the bedroom cabinet product award.
- And the winners are…. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p14
The article announces awards given to manufacturers of bedroom furniture including the Bed Manufacturer of the Year to Hypnos Ltd., Bed Supplier of the Year to Maes Mattress Ticking, and Independent Bed Retailer of the Year to Beaumont Beds.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.