Innovative and comfortable
- People power. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p14
Highlights the judging of the Consumer Choice award at the Furniture Show held January 23 to 26, 2000 in Birmingham, England. Buying public's ability to spot trends in dining cabinet; Factors considered by the judges in selecting the best dining furniture.
- LAST YEAR'S WINNER: GLOSTER FURNITURE. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p11
Focuses on the controversy surrounding the selection of Gloster Furniture as the winner in the innovations category of the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain. Prize won by Gloster for its Riviera deckchair by Swedish designer Staffan Hultgren; Runners-up in the category.
- from the edge. Dorian, Donna // Garden Design;Feb/Mar2004, Issue 123, p64
Looks at the outdoor furniture from the 2004 Chicago International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market in Illinois. Award won by designer Richard Frinier for the Andalusia Lounge Chair; Features of the Manhattan Chaise introduced by the English firm Gloster; Foreign firms that maintained...
- Gloster makes investments. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;Sep2008, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p150
The article reports on investments made by Gloster Furniture to serve its North American customers better and adhere to its European business practices at the same time. The high-end outdoor furniture company moved its operations to a manufacturing facility in South Boston, Massachusetts to help...
- SHAPED IN WOOD. Barnes, Marc // Casual Living;Oct2011, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p68
The article reports on the strategies used by wooden furniture manufacturers to cope with economic downturns. According to Gloster Furniture's marketing manager Emanuel Guerreiro, they focus on preserving the underlying quality of the products and making them more accessible to different...
- Casual Furniture Showcase. // Lodging Hospitality;9/1/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p48
The article evaluates several products, including faux abaca wedge pieces from LaCor Furniture Industries, Palazzio furniture collection from Giati Designs, Inc. and teak outdoor furniture from Gloster Furniture Inc.
- GLOSTER HOSTS DEALERS. Hamilton, Norman // Casual Living;Apr2011, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p74
The article discusses the highlights of the day and a half Advanced Reseller Training of Gloster Furniture at its headquarters in Virginia in February 2011. The 21 retailers were given a history lesson on teak and the Gloster Way by Group Deputy Chief Executive Officer Charles Vernon, and a...
- Casual and outdoor. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p35
The article offers brief information on several casual and outdoor furniture including the Dansk from Gloster Furniture, the contemporary outdoor furniture from Koverton, and the WeatherMaster upholstery collection from Lane Venture.
- Retailers and vendors adapt to weather 2009 economic storm. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;Mar2009, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p10
No abstract available.