Consumers choose Actona
- Actona returning to market, hires King. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;2/18/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p13
The article informs that U.S.-based Actona Co., a full-line furniture importer, is making comeback to the High Point Market and has also appointed David King as vice president of sales for the U.S. and Canada.
- Laguna: 'ultimate in comfort.' // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p17
Reports on the acquisition of the House Beautiful award by the furniture manufactured by Actona during the 2003 Furniture Show Awards in Great Britain. Finalists of the category; Design of the sofa manufactured by the company; List of the furniture presented by the company.
- Actona promises direct delivery. // Cabinet Maker;6/21/2013, Issue 5841, p7
The article reports on the new direct delivery service applied by furniture sourcing specialist Actona Co. to its British operations procedure with an aim to increase efficiency.
- High Point Market New, Relocated Showrooms. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p38
The article lists several new and relocated showrooms in the High Point Market in North Carolina including Actona Co. A/S at the International Home Furnishings Center (IHFC), Tennessee Enterprises Inc. at Center Point, and Amazing Bed at the Suites at Market Square.
- Retail guru buys furniture supply giant. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2015, Issue 5931, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Northern Europe furniture supplier Actona Company A/S of Denmark by international retail brand Jysk owner Lars Larsen with reference to the statement of Actona's chief executive officer (CEO) Torben Villadsen, Orla Dahl Jepsen and Susan Dahl Jepsen.
- Actona takes on deliveries. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2005, Issue 5443, p6
The article reports on the distribution control by the furniture manufacturer and importer Actona in Great Britain. The eight trucks of the company will make up to 120 deliveries a week. with drivers helping unload and getting on without instructions.
- Cisco gears up to accelerate applications. Lawson, Stephen // Network World;10/17/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p18
This article reports that Cisco Inc. has acquired computer network firms Actona and FineGround Inc., which aim to design wireless local area networks and consolidates information technology infrastructure in the U.S. The Cisco Application Velocity System is a pair of appliances for accelerating...
- Comfort for consumers. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p3
Reports the citation for Ashley Manor as recipient of the Consumers' Choice Award for its Neptune sofa.
- Shabby Without the Chic. // Catalog Age;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p72
Reports that Yvonne Cooper of Saint Peters, Missouri was awarded the 2004 Ugliest Couch in the U.S. by Sure Fit, a manufacturer and marketer of slipcovers. Number of entries to the contest; Amount of money received by Cooper.