- Cigarette Paper Burned. // njbiz;10/4/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p2
Reports on the credit rating given by agencies to New Jersey state bonds on cigarette taxes set for collection, as of October 4, 2004. Measures planned by the state to cover the cost.
- S&P Assigns BBB Rating to Virginia's MSA-Backed Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p36
The article reports that Standard & Poor's has assigned a preliminary BBB rating with a negative outlook to Virginia's upcoming offering of $428.5 million in tax-exempt bonds backed by future payments from national tobacco companies under the Master Settlement Agreement (MSA), citing an expected...
- N.J. Agency's Cigarette Tax Bonds Taken Off S & P's Negative Watch. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32528, p7
The article reports on the action of credit ratings provider Standard & Poor's Corp. to remove the cigarette-tax revenue bonds of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority from its negative watch list. The cigarette tax bonds worth $1.46 billion was given by Standard & Poor a positive...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.